Chapter 3

-Wait, wasn't this supposed to be a private party?-I asked.

-Yeah, why?-Kate respond.

-Then why are those guys coming through that door?-I asked while pointing to the entrence of the party where a bunch of not so friendly guys where entering.

-OMG!They are crashing the party, I've got to stop them!-Kate said while running in their direction.

-Wait Kate,they can be dangerous!!!-I yelled while running after her.

-Hey babe.-A crasher said to Kate.

-Hey nothing.You guys have to get out.-Kate said back.

-Hey chill,we are not going to make a mess,or are we?-He said after making a sign with his hand that made everyone of their gang start running an destroing things.

-WTF DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING???!-Kate yelled at him.

-Ruining you party, princess.-He said while walking away.

-Fu** Amy, you got to help me get rid of them.-Kate said to me.

-I don't see what we can do.-I said.

Suddently they all stopped to destroy things and turned to the door.A guy entered, I reconized him, he was THAT GUY, the guy from the traffic.He apperently also reconized me, because he standed in front of me and said "Missed me?".I felt a hand touching mine and when I saw there was Ryan standing right beside me saying "Is this guy bothering you?", "No, everything is fine" I said to Ryan "Really, because I don't think so" Ryan said while looking at the traffic guy.

-Do you wanna take this outside-The traffic guy said.

-Sure, or are you scared-Ryan said.

The traffic guy laughed

-Ryan stop-I said while holding his arm.

-Oh so ugly has a boyfriend-The traffic guy said.

-What did you called her?-Ryan said with a tone of voice a little too high

-U-G-L-Y-The traffic guy said real slowly

 Ryan punched the traffic guy's face, when he got up, he's nose was bleeding, he punched Ryan's face with the double of the straight, Ryan couldn't get up.

-What's the matter, are you done?

-Not even close- Ryan said while getting up.

He was about to pounch again when I stepped between them.

-Stop!-I yelled

-Get out of the way Amy, I need to teach this guy a lesson-Ryan said while looking at the traffic guy.

-Stop!-I repeated -Don't do this, you're better than this Ryan.-I said.

-Yeah listen to your girlfriend-The traffic guy said.

-She's not my gilfriend-Ryan said.

Really that's what he had to say?!

-Oh, so you won't mind if I do this right? -The traffic guy said after putting me on his shoulder and taking me away.-Come on guys, let's go, party is over.-He said making his "people" follow him.

-Let me go-I said while moving my legs up and down trying to make him free me.

For nothing, because he putted me in a motocycle and start driving, REALLY fast.

-Stop, you're going to kill us!-I yelled trying to make him pull over.

-That's the fun!-He yelled back.

When I looked back there was Ryan in his Convertible running was fast as he could to reach us.

How did that happend to me?