Preface

Welcome back to the insanity, gorlypops!

Due to popular (ish) demand, I'm going to be taking a break from working on my "Scottie" rewrite and work on rewriting our gorl's other infamous Wattpad original, "Hello Darling"!  However, I decided that I'm going to do things a bit differently this time around. Meaning...my version of "Hello Darling" is going to be the official SEQUEL to my "Scottie" rewrite!

For those who don't know, both "Hello Darling" and "Scottie" are iconic original stories written by the infamous 600-lb YouTuber, Amberlynn Reid. With that being said, if you are unfamiliar with what is referred to as the "Amberverse" (also called "GorlWorld"), I would HIGHLY suggest skipping this rewrite. I've written it mainly in reference to the Amberverse lore, so if you don't know much about it, this story will have you completely lost. But ALSO, if you haven't already read my rewrite of "Scottie", this story will also have you completely lost, so please go read that one if you haven't already! 

Despite these stories being (at least what appears to be) earnest attempts at storytelling by our gorl, they are undoubtedly one of the worst pieces of fiction ever written. The original story of "Hello Darling" in particular is an absolute dumpster fire. It is an unfinished, plot-lacking "story" that follows the two main characters, Juniper and Indie, who both (very very very VERY briefly) meet on some weird lesbian/all women's cruise. Though I as usual would recommend reading the original in order to better understand my version, be forewarned that it is a complete mess.

Because it seems as though both characters were self-inserts for Amberlynn herself (much like Scottie was) I've actually taken the liberty of writing them BOTH in the image of her: aka the REAL Amberlynn and NOT what she sees herself as. Will we have a "Parent Trap" situation-type-deal during the meet-cute of this story in that case? Guess you'll have to see! ;)

The rest of the characters in the story have mostly been replaced by actual characters from the Amberverse as well, much like in "Scottie". Also, the story is (mostly) written in Amberlynn's lingo, i.e. saying words that end with "ing" as "een" and certain words with "o" in it being followed with an "l" (aka "molment").

PLEASE NOTE: The story might not be as long as Scottie, but it will probably still take me a while to write as I'll need to add quite a bit. Therefore, it is currently IN THE WORKS. I will try to update on a regular basis as I finish each chapter!

Rated M mainly for language and mentions of sex (NOTHING GRAPHIC, I won't traumatize you guys with that shit, I promise!!)

CHARACTERS:

Amberlynn Reid as both Scottie Farral and Indie (insert-last-name-here)

Kristine Reid as Indie's Mom