November Rain: Chapters 16-20

Chapter Sixteen

Later into the night, Morgan left Caleb playing a game of beer pong with Karter and headed up stairs to go to her bathroom. Finishing up washing her hands, she stared at herself in the mirror and sighed. Then she turned the light out and went to head back down to the party. Before she reached the stairs, she heard noises coming from the hallway that led to Cassie's room. When she stepped around the corner, she was met with a tall, very busty blonde, leaned against the wall being devoured by,

"BLAKE!" She caught herself saying out loud.

Blake lifted his head to meet her gaze and they both looked at each other with disappointment and defeat.

Morgan shook her head, "I'm so, shit, I'm sorry." she managed to choke out and turned to leave.

Before she could make it past her door, Blake caught her arm and pulled her into her room. Quickly shutting the door, he grabbed her shoulders and pressed her up against the wall.

She drew in a sharp breath, the sudden intake of air hissing through her teeth, her chest rising abruptly as her eyes widened in surprise.

"Jesus Blake, what are you doing?"

"Damn it Morgan, you're killing me."

"I'm not trying to, Blake; I didn't mean to stop you from your date."

Blake lowered his head and sighed, "She's not my date. I just. I needed a distraction."

"Then get back to your distraction Blake." her chest moved fast, and her breath was shallow.

Blake leaned his forehead on her shoulder and groaned in agony. "I don't want to go back to her damn it." He gritted his teeth. "I want you, Rae." His hands slid to Morgan's waist. "I just don't know how I'm supposed to sit back and watch you with him."

Softly Morgan said, "Hey, look at me." As she lifted Blake's face to hers. "I'm sorry too. I can't stop how I feel about Caleb." She locked her eyes with his. "Or you. I'm so confused right now."

Blake lost himself in her eyes and sighed deeply.

"Fuck it."

Blake pushed Morgan back against the wall and took her mouth with his. Every ounce of his longing and desire for her went into his kiss, and he reveled in her warmth, softness, and the way he ached under her touch. Morgan fisted the sides of his shirt as he parted her lips and took every part of her sweet taste into him. He grabbed her leg and pulled it up to his hip as he pressed his body into her. Desire radiated from her chest, and she pulled Blake's shirt up and they broke their kiss long enough for the shirt to go over his head. Her hands grazed over his tattooed chest and down his stomach. Blake grabbed her other thigh and picked her up. Her legs wrapped around his core.

His fingers twisted in her hair, and he pulled her head back and slowly made his way down her neck and across her chest with his mouth, kissing and nibbling every inch of her. Morgan tangled her fingers in his hair and arched her back as he lifted her higher and kissed a trail from her chest to her naval, circling her piercing with his tongue, then lightly bit just above her pelvis, causing her to jolt her hip and gasp.

"Damn." Blake growled as he lowered her to her feet and moved back to her mouth. "I've wanted to taste you from the moment we met, and fuck, you taste so good."

Morgan moaned as his fingers slid down her stomach and hip, and he softly moved his hand to the inside of her thigh. As he carefully worked the tips of his fingers under the side of her bikini.

"Oh god Blake!" she moaned louder and arched her back farther into his touch.

Blake moved his hand over the thin material and softly traced over her and groaned when he felt her warmth and desire. She pulled his face to hers and kissed him long and hard as he moved to the top seam of her bikini and slowly worked his hand down to her core. He slid a finger into her and covered her mouth with his and swallowed each one of her gasps as he moved his hand. Morgan dug her fingernails into his shoulders as he added a second finger and pressed farther inside of her. Slowly he moved in and out of her as she moaned and moved her hips in sync with his hand until she began to tremble. She moved her leg over his to steady herself as Blake pushed her bikini top up and filled his free hand with her soft, round breast.