CHPT 3: Teddy

"Finally finished I hope Scorpion loves it". Mileena left her room and was about to leave until Shao Kahn questioned where she was going."Mileena where are you going?!"."Nowhere!"."Hmmmm where ever you are be careful"."Okay father". She leaves but she couldn't find him in Outworld. But she was thinking he would be in Earthrealm well she was right. She went to the subway station she found him."It's you again what are you doing here Mileena?"."I'd like to give this teddy"."I hate teddies !!!"."But I worked so hard on it. You have to accept it "."NO"."PLEASE". Then Scorpion threw his spear but missed Mileena."Scorpion I am not here for fight"."But now you do". Scorpion teleports behind Mileena then hit Mileena many times until he punches her in the face breaking her skull she falls then he stomps on her chest. She yells in pain."Now leave me or I'll fucking kill you". Scorpion teleports and leaves. Mileena goes on her knees and cries."I just wanted some love"."I have to go back home or dad will get worried. So she went back to Outworld and called a day. She was crying in her room. Shao Kahn noticed her daughter crying."Hey what wrong?"."Scorpion didn't accept what I gave him it hurt my feelings"."Hey I don't know what that guy would like but try to make him happy if it ever happens"."Thanks dad".