CHPT 12: Sub-Zero Bros

Sub-Zero and Noob Saibot meet at The Pit's bridge. Brothers reunited but have to kill for good or bad. Sub-Zero thinks he might fail due to his brother being more skilled in fighting."Brother is that you?"."How do you know if my transformation Kuai Lang?"."You have been resurrected by Quan Chi I'm know this but you are more different you are all dark and have a Shadow Twin"."Well Kuai Lang time for this big brother to punish little brother". Shao Kahn has a problem also with Reptile he recently went missing and is believed to be hiding in his old lair in The Bottom of the Pit. Scorpion was tasked with find Reptile in The Pit. On his way he recently thinks an opponent is in Reptile's location well he was right. When on the bridge he saw Noob Saibot easily beating Sub-Zero. Noob turns around."My killer"."It was not my fault Bi-Han"."Is you burning me alive and decapitate me look like an accident Hasashi"."Leave or die again".You mock me Wraith I'm you just a different person we are wraiths Hanzo"."Don't compare me to you"."I gave you a chance now die Shirai Ryu". They both are equal match except Noob has a partner Saibot. Which is harder for Scorpion. Until they both fall of the bridge. Scorpion is on Noob and pushes him down to a blade in the bottom. The blade goes through Noob he holds the blade until he is bleeding out and dies. Sub-Zero comes to Noobs body."Bi-Han was always a prick". Sub-Zero spits on his corpse on the blade.