Chapter 9

Hi guys! I am sorry I haven't updated in a LOOOOONGGG TIMMEEE.:( It was because I thought people didn't really liked my story. I got over that and now im updating! Please tell me if y'all like this chapter! xoxox

Justin's POV:

 Hedi really had gone overboard. Holliee had fainted and blood was quickly draining out of the cut Hedi had created. I couldn't believe that Heidi had gone to the other side. She is screwed now. I grabbed Holliee from the floor and carried her over to the Hannah's room.

"Oh f*ck..." Hannah trailed off as she glanced at Holliee's body. "That bitch switched didn't she?" She asked as she took Holliee from me and laid her on the bed.

"Yep." I muttered as I grabbed some towels from Hannah's bathroom.

"Justin. You know what we are going to have to do now?" Hannah whispered as she started stitching Holliee's arm up. I knew very well what Hannah meant. We would have to kill Heidi.

"Of course."

"Justin? Are you okay?" questioned Hannah as she walked over to me.

"Yeah I am fine. I am just worried about what will happen to Holliee."

"It will be hell for the rest of her life unless we can kill Heidi." said Hannah as she gave Holliee some medicine. "We can't let those demons control everything." Hannah was right, but I was worried about how Holliee would get mixed up in all of this. I kissed Holliee and went out of the room. I dialed the number and waited for them to answer.

"Hello?" whispered the person from the other end.

"We need your help." I pleaded hoping he would say yes.

"Dude you must be screwed or something if you are asking for my help. I mean I am a f*cking demon!" He laughed.

"I know, but Holliee needs your help Jackson."

Holliee's POV:

I woke up to my bloodstained shirt and the early morning sun rays coming through the blinds. I tried to push my self up, but I felt a searing pain in my arm. I looked at it and saw a huge line that had been stitched together. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and saw that I had a text from my mom.

*************

Honey there has been an accident..

***********

Oh no. If that bitch hurt my dad.. Oh my god. I pressed on my moms number and franquently texted back if dad was okay.

***********

He is fine. We just wont be home for a long time now. We were robbed at our hotel in France and it will take 3 weeks until we can get back home because of the trial. We wont be there to take you to school!:(

**************

Thank bloody god. I put on my pjs and went to the kitchen where Hannah and Justin were talking.

"You need to tell her. " whispered Hannah.

"It's too dangerous." Justin replied.

"Oh my.... just do it! Unless you want me to!"

"Don't. I will tell her myself."

"Tell me what?" I questioned as I casually strolled into their "meeting" place.

"Nothing." Muttered Justin as he avoided Hannah's death glare.

"Ohhhhhkkaaaayyyyy....." I said holding each syllable as a grabbed some juice from the fridge.