Our relationship

>>Amber (While she was still in Aurelia. 1 year into their marriage)

I stood in the doorway of the bathroom connected to our room, my fingers lightly tracing the edge of the door frame as I watched Hael. He was absorbed in one of his books, his brow slightly furrowed. He always looked so serious when he was focused like that, and the sight made me smile. His silver hair, still tied in that loose ponytail, caught the glow of the nearby mana lamp, and I couldn't help but admire how handsome he looked, even while sitting there, completely unaware of my mischievous intentions.

"Ahem,"I cleared my throat softly, catching his attention. "Hael," I called out, my voice soft yet teasing as I shifted my weight against the doorframe.

He glanced up from the book, his moon eyes immediately finding mine. For a brief moment, he looked confused, but then his gaze drifted down to the white bathrobe I was wearing. It was short, barely grazing my thighs, and I could see the way his eyes lingered on it, a flicker of amusement, maybe even appreciation, crossing his face. He placed the back of his fingers on his lips

I had worn it on purpose, of course.

"I might need help," I said, my voice laced with playful innocence as I slowly let the bathrobe slip from one shoulder, exposing more of my skin to the cool air. "Washing."

That was all it took.

Hael slammed the book shut and threw it on the table without a second thought, his expression suddenly serious, though I could see the fire burning behind his eyes. He stood up in one smooth motion, his gaze never leaving mine, the tension building in the air between us with every second that passed.

My heart raced as he marched toward me, each one bringing him closer and closer until he was standing directly in front of me, barely a breath of space between us. The way he looked at me made my skin tingle with anticipation, a mix of desire and excitement swirling inside me.

Without a word, he grabbed me by the waist, lifting me effortlessly off the ground and throwing me over his shoulder in one swift movement. I gasped in surprise, my body jolting with the sudden shift, but the feeling of his strong hands holding me securely only made my pulse race faster.

"Hael!" I laughed, breathless, my voice full of excitement as he kicked the bathroom door shut behind us with a force that made the walls tremble slightly.

Everything felt electric—the warmth of his body, the closeness, the way his muscles flexed beneath his clothes as he carried me. I could feel the thrum of his heartbeat through his chest as I draped over his shoulder, the teasing delight of the moment making me grin like a fool.

"I thought you needed help," He murmured, his voice deep and teasing as he finally set me down inside the bathroom, on the edge of the bathtub, his hands sliding from my waist to my hips, holding me steady as my feet touched the ground.

I leaned back slightly, my eyes meeting his with a mischievous glint. "I did," I replied, my voice softer now, more intimate. "But I didn't expect you to be so... eager."

He smirked, his hands still holding me close. "When you ask for help like that, how could I resist?"

My pulse quickened as I felt the warmth of his breath against my skin, his proximity sending shivers down my spine. There was something about the way he moved, the way his eyes never left mine, that made me feel completely consumed by him. Every touch, every glance, it all felt charged with a kind of energy that left me breathless.

My smile wouldn't fade, "so," I wrapped my hands around his neck, "Do it," I then threw myself back, startling him as I took him with me as both of us went splashing into the bathtub, the water splashing everywhere, drenching us in an instant.