Chapter 9: Day on Set

It was another early morning on set, and the place was already buzzing with activity. Walker and Gracie showed up with huge cups of coffee, both looking pretty tired but still excited for the day. Walker yawned, talking about how early they had to be up for filming, and Gracie laughed, agreeing that it was rough but worth it because they got to play demigods. They headed over to the trailer to get into their costumes, Walker slipping into his Percy Jackson outfit and Gracie into hers for her character.

Once they were dressed, they walked over to the set, where the crew was finishing up the last touches for the scene. The set looked amazing — like a piece of Camp Half-Blood had come to life. Trees, cabins, and even the iconic big house were all there, and the crew was getting the lighting and cameras ready. Gracie joked about how real it looked, and Walker agreed, saying he half-expected to see monsters pop out any second.

They went through hair and makeup next, which took a while, but it gave them time to just chill and talk. They joked about how their friends back home wouldn't believe they were actually in a huge movie, and Gracie teased Walker about his messy hair. He laughed it off, saying it fit Percy's vibe. After makeup, it was finally time to shoot. They filmed a big action scene that day, with lots of running, fake swords, and epic lines. Between takes, they couldn't stop laughing at some of the bloopers and goof-ups, especially when one of the props fell over mid-scene.

At lunch, they grabbed some food from catering and sat with the rest of the cast. The whole table was buzzing with energy, talking about the scenes they'd already shot and what was coming up next. Walker and Gracie kept up their banter, making jokes and having fun. After lunch, it was back to work, and they shot a few more scenes, this time a little less intense but still full of action.

By the time the day wrapped up, they were exhausted but in a good way. Walking off set together, they laughed about how crazy the day had been and how much fun they had, even with all the long hours. Walker mentioned how surreal it felt to be part of something so big, and Gracie agreed. They both agreed that despite the early mornings and long hours, it was definitely worth it.