𝟏𝟏| 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

"Man, I can't see shit in the spotlight

She found receipts from the last night

In the back of my jeans, keep it real, right?

I just wanna fuckin' feel right

Work long all day 'til the nighttime

She wants to know what's the deal like

I think that she knows, can't keep sealed tight"

I wake up with someone jumping on my back and I turn around and see Vani looking at me and chuckling

I wake up with someone jumping on my back and I turn around and see Vani looking at me and chuckling. I smile at her and her close to me.

"San bua, I missed you." She says cutely.

"I missed you too bachha, but I was here only and still you were missing me?" I ask.

"Yes, you know Karan chachu said you're going to go away from me soon." Her voice sounds so shaky as she couldn't even imagine me going away from her.

"You know na your San bua is getting married?" I can't just give her fake hope that I'll always stay by her side.

"Yuppie, mumma said I can buy barbie dress for your wedding." She tells me excitedly.

"So, I'll have to leave house after my marriage." I tell her.

"Then, can you take me with you?"

"You don't want to live with your mumma papa?"

"Can we take them also?"

"We can't. What about dadu dadi then? They will be alone na?" I try to make her understand.

"Ohh. So will you come here daily?"

"Not daily, but I'll video call you daily, okay?" I smile making her look at me.

"Okay. Can we go to shopping today?" She says just a minute away from jumping and running.

"Done. Go get ready." I smile as she runs yelling mumma and I try to stand but stumble dur to soreness from yesterday. Uh well yes that happened. But nothing is going to happen again.

Are you sure? He is hot.

He is hot but I still hate him. That's the reason I didn't even tried to kiss him. Kissing him will make things more complicated.

The thing I like about him is how he asked for my consent for everything. Whereas some people like my ex who don't even know the meaning of no.

Yes, I was raped by my ex. I didn't know it was a rape until I broke up with him and told everything to mumma. Fun fact, he is still working for us. He is the head of hacking and technical department in our family. He is best in hacking that's why neither me nor mumma told bhai or dad or else he would have had a brutal death.