An Eye for an Eye - AOUAD

Cheongsan vs Gwinam
(warning: spoilers)

It was an ordinary day, and Cheong-san was getting ready for school. He ate breakfast and was about to meet his childhood friend Nam On-jo so that they could walk to school together. He went to grab his backpack as he walked past a mirror. When he walked past the mirror, he noticed something, something strange. He turned to look at the mirror and when he saw the mirror his jaw dropped. Standing there in the mirror instead of Cheong-san, was Yoon Gwi-nam holding a knife.
  "An eye for an eye" Cheong-san stumbles back after hearing those words. Gwi-nam walks out of the mirror and lunges toward Cheong-san. Cheong-san is fast, but not fast enough because Gwi-nam grabs him as he's trying to run away. Gwi-nam picks him up and throws him down on the floor as if they're in WWE. Cheong-san is winded and can't escape. Gwi-nam leans over him and puts his thumb in Cheong-san's left eye, trying to steal it. Cheong-san screams as if he's being murdered. After Gwi-nam gets his eye he rolls over on the floor and sucks on his thumb like a baby. Cheong-san is screaming in pain. Suddenly he wakes up from his nightmare and is sitting right next to Nam On-jo on the roof with the other survivors. A wave of relief goes over Cheong-san and he looks over at On-jo and smiles. Then Gwi-nam climbs the side of the building and fights with them. Gwi-nam eventually gets thrown off the roof by Nam-ra, but we all know he survives 🙄.