The Wolf In Red.

Rhodes island hallways, 1095 junuary 2nd 1AM

#####'s Pov:

Tired, is what is what i am feeling right now, my eyelids heavy, body sluggish, due to my own stupidity i forgot to ask someone- anyone one simple question of 'do you know where my dorm is?' wierd question to anybody really who knows the previous owner of this"body" like, "hey wierd question, do you know where my dorm is?" people would think im an amnesiac, so what did i do? Fucking go around the entirety of rhodes, so far from what i have explored was the medical department, cafeteria, engineering department and the training area, I have not found the lounge area or the dormitory, do they even have the lounge area? Or dormitory even?, thinking back now to the game they did have the dormitory thing or lounge area, anyways for something as large as rhodes who hosts alot of operators a dormitory and lounge area is logically implemented right? Also logically speaking something as big as rhodes should have a map on the wall right? SO WHY THE FUCK HAVENT I SEEN A MAP!? AM I JUST UNLUCKY OR DO THEY JUST DONT EXIST?! Im questioning myself too much anywho, from all the walking i did while questioning Rhodes logicallity i have realized that i have not seen another person in a while, are they all asleep? It should still be early no?

——————————————————

Third pov:

With a tired joseph walking around the halls of rhodes, not seing another soul in sight he grew worried if he was staying up late or some mysterious force eradicated them, he has not seen a window as of yet so he doesent know wherer its the first option or second,

On the other hand a wolf-girl Was following joseph, her steps silent as night slowly creeping up to him.

Joseph turned around feeling a gaze behind him, the wolf-girl immedietly jumping up the moment she saw him turn around onto the ceiling, she clutched onto the ceiling with her claws.

——————————————————

#####'s pov:

I turned around after feeling a gaze on my back for a bit too long, yet there's no one? Is there a ghost in rhodes? No that can't be i heard there should be a cold feeling once a ghost is near? Or am i trusting those ghost articles or stories from my old world too much? as some people who have been transmitigated says "New world, New rules" so I dont think the ghost rule applies here, so either a person who is great at stealth is following me or am i being haunted by a ghost,
The latter seems plausible but is not logical, the first being logical but not plausible after all im just a nobody, i think so? I opened my mouth to whomever or whatever i think the person "who's there?"

???'s pov:

My friend joseph hasnt noticed me yet, its wierd. Usually he notices me when im nearing, is joseph ill? Why can't he notice red? After he turned around i was suprised, because of grandma's teaching, my instincts immediately told me to hide. And i did by jumping onto the ceiling, "who's there?" he says, ill make him notice me then.

I drop down trying to tackle him.
"Joseph. Play."

#####'s pov:

"Joseph. Play."

i heard, I looked up as to thats where the voice is, and i saw a female lupo, Wait- IS SHE TRYING TO TACKLE ME?! SHIT! I NEED TO DODGE- "OOF!" is what all i could say the moment Red got into contact with me.

Third pov:

In the halls of rhodes island one can see two people, one on the ground and the second on top of the first one, Joseph was disoriented from the 'ambush' he receieved while red was excited to see her 'friend' she was staring down at him with a happy smile "Joseph" she called out ontop of him "Play" she said once again.