Shot 1

Emmy POV

Sunday, April 14

Time: 12:34am

I was on my phone, watching Instagram reels, when all the sudden I get a text from Nick. 

It read:

Nick: Hey Emmy, I'm here

I was so confused, his parents wouldn't even allow him to come this late at night. It's a good thing my parents are on a getaway trip in Paris. So they'll be gone the whole week. 

I put my phone down and open my door.

I walk downstairs and open the front door, and Nick is standing there, on my front porch, with flowers and chocolate.

I smiled at this kind gesture, but he really doesn't need to go through all this trouble.

"Awe, Nick, these are so beautiful. Thank you." I say, dragging him in a big hug.

"You're welcome sweetheart. I wanted to give you these because I know being home alone is kinda scary for you." He says, pulling my face close to his.

Is that why he's here, dang he must have snuck out without his parents finding out, well I hope they don't.

"Thank you, I appreciate it so much. Come on, lets get upstairs." I take Nick's hand and we rush up my narrow staircase and into my comfy bedroom.

"It's a bit messy at the moment, but it's fine." I say. 

There's books, clothes and hangers laying around, but not that many.

"All good babe, I'm just glad I can hang out with you now. I was so worried about you being alone." Nick says, pulling us to the bed, me laying on his chest of course.

"I'm okay, it's only the first night. Around day 2 is when I start feeling nervous." I say, laughing a bit.

Nick isn't laughing, he's serious. "Emmy, you can tell me if you feel nervous or anxious, okay? I'm your boyfriend, I love you." He says, brushing the strands of hair that are left on my face when I look up at him.

"I love you too." I kiss his nose and that makes him chuckle a bit.

We both cuddle up on my bed, watch a movie and fall fast asleep after that.