Important Note For Readers!

Hello, loyal readers!

I was really thrilled to finally share Chapter 73: This Sorrowful Life Part I with you!

It holds a special place in my heart because it came together as a collaboration, and is the work of not just me, but my friends and the Just Gone community!

Firstly, it features the incredible work of my co-writer, Bobbie15Jo. She originally crafted the entire chapter, providing a strong foundation filled with rich ideas and compelling moments. As I dove back into this piece, I took the opportunity to rework it, adding new scenes and infusing it with my characters' voices and style. My goal was to honor the essence of Bobbie's original vision while making it my own. I truly appreciate her contributions, as they were instrumental in shaping this chapter.

Secondly, in Chapter 73, you'll also find a scene that delves into the rich heritage and religious background of one of our characters, Guillermo. I want to extend a heartfelt thank you to my friend Brodunskii, who generously shared her knowledge and insights to help bring this aspect of the story to life. Her guidance on the Spanish language, the gestures, and the rituals surrounding the last rites was invaluable. This inclusion adds depth and diversity to our narrative, and I'm grateful for her contributions that enriched Guillermo's character.

Both Bobbie15Jo and Brodunskii have awesome stories you should all go check out!

For those of you who love The Walking Dead and are enjoying Just Gone, I invite you to join our fan Discord server! It's a great place to connect with amazing people, like Bobbie15Jo and Brodunskii, and make new friends within the community. We chat about the show and the book, watch movies, and play games together. Everyone is welcome, but we do ask that you be 16 and up to join. Please note that the invites do expire, so if you find yourself coming across this note too late, don't hesitate to send me a private message for a fresh invite!

If you're interested in supporting the story further, I invite you to join my Patreon! You can become a free member to show your support, or subscribe for early access to chapters before they're posted publicly. Every bit of support means the world to me and helps keep the creative momentum going!

Lastly, I want to invite you to join me on my Twitch! While it's not directly related to Just Gone, it's a great space for us to chat, discuss the story, and ask any questions about the chapters. I'm working to grow my viewer community, and it would mean a lot to have you follow me there. Mark your calendars for my upcoming birthday stream on October 15th, Tuesday, at 5 PM EST! I'll be playing The Walking Dead: Destinies, and I'd love for you to tune in and celebrate with me. Toward the end of the stream, I'll be posting the next chapter, Chapter 74: This Sorrowful Life Part II, publicly. 

For my Patreon subscribers, you'll also get early access to Chapter 77: Doodlebug, Doodlebug, Your Children Will Burn at that time!

https://discord.gg/Fe3D5mQe

https://www.patreon.com/wheresmypenn

https://www.twitch.tv/wheresmypenn

Thank you for joining me on this journey, and I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to Comment and Vote!

Happy reading!

-- Penn