𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸

Ayaka Morishige is a student in Akademi High she was in her second year... she was currently with Midori at the school roof but spotted her crush Megamo but he looked at Taeko. That made her stomach drop then glanced at her friend Midori. "Say Midori... who is Megamo's crush?" 

That made Midori stop playing her game on her phone and looked at her with sad look she didn't want to break her friend's heart cause she knew that Ayako really like Megamo Saikou. She sigh, "it's Taeko Yamado." but watches her friend in tears as she immediately hugged her tight to comfort. Shiromi and Shiro the twins had witness their cousin heartbroken they knew that she really like Megamo but he likes Taeko. They even told Megami about it as they feel bad for their cousin. 

After that event hearing that her crush likes someone than her it broke her, Ayaka Morishige was declared missing from her parents that called the police that their daughter went missing. It broke both Saki and Midori's heart but not to them but her cousins where deeply in shock. Her childhood friend Budo Masuta was indeed in shock hearing the news about his childhood friend went missing.

But Ayaka was in school with them but she wasn't found when they walked out of the school as she had disappeared. While Megami comfort Shiromi and Shiro for the loss of their cousin but find it adorable that Shiromi and Shiro's cousin really like her brother Megamo.

Taeko had heard of Ayaka's missing whereabouts she felt really bad for Shiromi and Shiro's cousin who went missing that was spreading wildfire of her disappearance considered she is worried about her classmate really turned her. 

︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶⠀୨♡୧⠀︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶

After that disappearance both parents of Ayaka's gave up while some of their friends comfort them that Ayaka will be found some day.

As for Ayaka she had no idea how she ended up in Germany as she bumped into Urd by accident who had took notice and felt that he needed someone to take a lookout in other parts of Japan then glanced at Lest who has met Ayaka by accident she is nothing like the other humans he encountered that ran away from him calling him a 'monster'. She offer her blood to him which made him bewildered. But Lest decline it and told her he can't drink human blood its against the law. In Spirit as Astaroth and Bael had sense Leraje in Ayaka's body.

Urd decided to test her strength turn out she is way stronger than him and Lest. As Lest suggested to turn her into a vampire it might be good for her as Urd agreed then glanced at Ayaka. Then she nodded as she agree with their terms. Urd turned her into a Vampire but also trained her so she doesn't have go rampage.

During her stay in Germany she gotten along with Urd and Lest the most. She still considered them as a friend to her in her list. "Actually I do go to school in Akademi High its on other parts of Japan." Ayaka stated but was curious by Urd and Lest on that.

Back in Saikou Household, Megami found out from her father that Megamo was supposedly to be engaged to Ayaka Morishige who was Shiromi and Shiro's cousin she was indeed surprised to hear this coming from her father. But after what happen her father put it on hold until Ayaka is found. The Morishige is a family friend and childhood of her father.

Back in Germany she gotten herself well taken care of as she got promoted as fourth progenitor like Urd and Lest. She seem to know what she is doing and what she doesn't want to do either since its against the law to drink from a human. She might as well get blood bags from hospitals. Lest had taken this upon himself to self to send blood bags to Ayaka back to her home where she was supposedly to go to school after her disappearance

︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶⠀୨♡୧⠀︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶

Urd send Lest to drop Ayaka back to where she was supposed to go to school as he asked for directions from Ayaka who allowed it. Then a black limo appeared in front of the Akademi High which took notice from head council and the student council members. Then Ayaka appeared she gave Lest a hugged then wave as she walk to the school. Then Shiromi and Shiro hugged her cousin that she is back.

+