New Place

Toy Bonnie POV

They.... they replaced us. Even after Springtrap!! With fucking girls!!!!

It's not fair. And now I'm stuck in storage with the old animatronics, Springtrap, and the rest of the toys. TF, TC, Mangle, Marionette, BB, Foxy, Freddy, Chica, Bonnie... Old Bonnie. They were insane to replace us. The only thing they didn't know,

We watch during the day...

Alaina POV

"Welcome, boys and girls, to Fazbears Fun Pizzeria!!" I shouted over the other shouts of the kids.

They all shouted like crazy. I chuckled, turning to Keatyn on my right, and Kayla on my left. Kayla wore a strapless, poofy (kinda) dress where it was black on the top and white flowing down and her signature 'Lets Eat!' and cupcake on the left side, and bright yellow flats. Her hair was a bright shade of blonde. It was pulled mostly to the right in a side, shoulder type ponytail, some of the short hair outlining her face. She wore pink eyeshadow and purple eyeliner, mascara, along with a little bit of red lipstick.

Keatyn, on the other hand, had long, waist long, blue hair, short blue bangs pulled back a little by four bobby pins, a blue and white bunny tail, and two blue bunny ears with white inside. She wore a short, black skirt, black flats, a white long sleeved shirt, a light blue vest, a red bow on her neck, and black fingerless gloves. Her eyes were a bright greenish blue. She wore a bit of makeup, bright red blush, easily visible, mascara, and a bit of blue eyeshadow.

Me? I wore a short brown skirt, a brown dress jacket over a white long sleeved shirt, a black bow tie, and black flats. I had chin short brown hair, brown bear ears, white gloves, and a black top hat with a black ribbon around the base. I also wore a bit of makeup. A bright red blush, mascara, and black eyeshadow. Not very bright in colors but, it's how we were made. Animatronic, human, animal like.

I looked down at the huge group of kids, teens and adults. The kids were screaming, running around, and trying to get onstage, only to be pulled back by the staff. The teens were checking us out. The adults were watching the children, some were rubbing their temples because of the noise. The staff were watching us and the kids closely. Why? I don't know. They've been watching us like that since the place opened. Something must've happened at when the other places were opened. They shut down many, many years ago so we don't know much about it.

Keatyn, Kayla and I sang to the kids and hung out, talking, playing and just watching them until we had to close. It wasn't closing time yet but, time to get all the kids, parents, and teens out before closing. The doors lock at that time. It's not something you want to happen to yourself. The last thing people want is to be trapped in here for the night. We herded them out the doors quickly and nicely. The last teen that walked out was a boy, 15 or 16 years old. He quickly gave me a kiss on the cheek before rushing out. I placed my hand on my cheek, lightly touching the spot he kissed.

"Someone's in looove~" Keatyn teased.

I lightly punched her arm. "Says you."

"Hey. You don't know who I like." She replied, sassily.

"That pirate. Foxy, I think his name is." I giggled.

Keatyn blushed even more. She quickly turned and walked back to the show stage, sitting down at the edge. I shook my head, giving her a 'I know you like him' look. Kayla tapped lightly on my arm and pointed across the room.

"A group of people didn't leave and it's past closing time." She pointed out.

"So they're stuck in here..." I finished.

A group of at least eleven people stood in the corner of the room. I sighed. Not even gonna bother today. We had to do that yesterday, and the day before. Not fun.

"Leave them." I told her. "It'll be fine."

"But what about-"

"Them? Yeah. I know. I doubt they'll notice others here."

"Alright. Let's just hope they don't come out today."

Yeah... let's hope...