Effective Hair Treatments for Hair Loss: PRP and GFC

Hair thinning or loss is a very common disorder of scalp among people; it strikes both men and women. Due to modern techniques such as PRP hair treatment and GFC hair treatment, one can experience the best results in fighting hair thinning, which further helps in new hair growth. It rejuvenates hair follicles, improves scalp health, and increases density without surgery.

PRP Hair Treatment: It mainly utilizes the plasma of your own body to stimulate your hair follicles. A small amount of blood is drawn from you, and from this, plasma rich in growth factors is separated and injected into places where you experience hair loss. It helps stimulate and enhance blood circulation to your scalp, making your hair grow naturally and strengthen the existing strands. One of the most effective treatments for hair loss is plasma therapy, contributing significantly to hair thickness and density with minimal downtime.

The third is called GFC Hair Treatment, abbreviated from Growth Factor Concentrate, and again, uses your blood in a concentration. The concept lies in the harvesting of different growth factors contained in the plasma to be applied towards energizing hair follicle health to regenerate. Results come in much more and efficiently quicker than a normal PRP treatment. Hair fall has immensely reduced upon a few sessions for almost all the patients.

While PRP hair treatment as well as GFC hair treatment are nonsurgical in nature, it's safe and natural to approach hair loss. These treatments are great for early-stage hair thinning and avoid any kind of invasive procedure altogether. Not only do these reduce hair fall but also promote new hair growth, thus improving overall scalp health.

The PRP and GFC hair treatments against hair loss might help you regain confidence with such natural and effective treatments.

Book an Appointment Now!

Address: 
SCF 3,4,5,6 Basement, HUDA Market, Sector 14, Faridabad 121007
Contact Us:  +91 9871001915
+91 9870151915