(3)

HAYOUNG'S POV

*Yawnn*
*Yawnn*
*Yawnn*

"Hmm..i smell food.."i said as i was fixing my hair..

After i finished fixing myself i went straight to the kitchen an saw Chorong-unnie..making breakfast..

"Hayoungie,your so early today..did something wake you up??chorong-unnie asked worriedly..

"No unnie i just feel like waking up early today.."i said reassuring her i'm ok..

"Yah..it's good..by the way,i have something to tell you later"chorong-unnie said while smilling..

"ok unnie.."i said still curious..

------

"goodmorning hayoungie"nauen said then seat beside me..

"goodmorning.."bomi-unnie said while brushing her long hair..

"hey..don't brush your hair here..it might fall to our food.."chorong-unnie said to bomi-unnie..

"it's ok..at least i don't have lice.."bomi-unnie said while sticking out her tongue..

"Yah..be careful i don't want to eat any insect,pests,or anything that came from your hair.."namjoo said jokingly..

Then,bomi-unnie chased her..

"Yah..i don't have any of what you said.."bomi-unnie complained..

We all laughed ..

"by the way guys i just wanna tell you that i have someone to introduce to you.."chorong-unnie said while looking at me..

"Who??"naeun said..

"Well,actually i don't know yet..but suho-oppa said he's the one incharge.."she continued as i was like what-is-she-talking-about look..

"kyaahh..can i come too unnie??"naeun said while begging..

"No,it's only for hayoung not naeun.."she continue

"Well then i might come.."namjoo said..

"no,namjoo allowed too.."chorong-unnie continued..

"well,then bomi can come.."bomi-unnie said while pointing at her self..

"No..not even you nor me or anybody else.. Only hayoungie will be allowed.. Coz we are incharge of her looks at her upcoming date.."chorong-unnie said while smilling..

Oh?they really want me to have a date.. I am really thankful that i have them..

------

SEHUN'S POV

"sehunnie,come here i wanna talk to you..!he said as i wave at him to come near me..

"yes,hyung what do you need with me?"i said

"Well,i was just asked by chorong that if i could help her with hayoung.."he said..

"Well what does it have to do with me then??"i asked..

"i want you to date hayoung"he said as he looked at me...

"are you insane..?i don't even know that hayoung girl..then,suddenly you want me to date her.."i said in disbelief

Why would i date that girl..and why me..??

"sehunnie please help me with this i know you can do this.."he said begging ..

"ok hyung but for one condition.."i said as i was grinning..

"what's it hyung?"he said..

"i will just date her if you will give me your credit card for one year.."i said as i smile..

"huh?but why?"he said curiously..

"i will use it to buy bubble tea everyday.."i said..

"What no way.."he said in disbelief..

"then,ok,no credit card no date.."i said as i was walking away..

"Yah..ok..ok..fine..here's my credit card"he said while handling me his credit card..

"by the way,your date will be tomorrow..1 p.m at the bubble tea shop..near the park.."he said while doing a thumbs up

YAHOO!BUBBLE TEA FOR ONE YEAR IS LIKE HEAVEN.. (^____^)

--------

HAYOUNG'S POV

"hayoungie,your date will be tomorrow 1p.m..goodluck "chorong-unnie said while doing a thumbs up..

"by the way,please take care of the house will where gone..we will just buy your dress for tomorrow.."bomi-unnie said while smilling..

"and don't cook..we will just buy food.."eunji said..

"why?don't you like me to cook.."i said while pouting..

"You suck at cooking girl.."namjoo said as she run out..

"haha..hayoungie will leave now..goodbye.."chorong-unnie said ..

"ok unnie goodbye..be safe.."i said as i wave my goodbye..

------

It's been hours since they left me here..

I'm so bored here..

Maybe i will just go to the park..?
Nah..then,no one will take care of the house..

Suddenly i felt sleepy..

*YAWNN*

MAYBE i'll just sleep..

"Hayoungie..where here.."

As i heard them calling me i went down ..then,i was shocked that it was already late at night..

"come let's eat..we bought some pizza and pasta for dinner.."Chorong-unnie said while sitting..

"Hmm,it looks so delicious.."i said as i grab some pizza..

After we eat alot..we watch movies..

"hayoungie go sleep..we don't want you to have eyebags on your date.."
Bomi-unnie said..

"please unnie let me watch one more movie.."i said while begging..

"No.."then they push me away..

"I hate you unnie.."i said while pouting..

Well no choice i just have to sleep..whether i don't want to..

-------

END OF CHAPTER..

YEHEY.. A NEW UPDATE..SO IT IS NOW REVEALED THAT SEHUN IS HAYOUNGS BLIND DATE.. SO WHAT WILL HAPPENED TO THEIR DATE..??JUST STAY READING ..

THANKYOU..

-paulenneramos <3