(6)

HAYOUNG'S POV

i went early to the meeting place..
Well,i'm excited and a little bit nervous..

It's just 12:30..he's not late.. Well,i hope he will come because if not i'm a big failure..

It's 12:59 p.m
.. A minute before 1p.m..
Maybe he backed out..

Chorong-unnie said that my blind dates name was oh sehun.Well,i think were compatible we share the same surname..

I was reading wattpad on my phone when someone seated with me..

(A/N:Lol!can you imagine that hayoung reads wattpad too..??)

--------

TAO'S POV

i was to meet with the girl that oh sehun said me he would meet..
He ask me to come and be the date because he has something more important to attend..

Well,sehun ask me to be him..
To be oh sehun just for today..

He said that i would meet a girl named hayoung..

Well,sehun said she is a pretty girl.. So i just agree with his plan..

He said i will meet her at the bubble tea shop near the park..

I went inside the bubble tea shop and search for a beautiful girl that might be hayoung..

I was a girl wearing a purple dress reading something on her cellphone..maybe she's hayoung ..

I seated infront of her..then she looked at me shocked..

Maybe it was her first time to saw an angelic face like me..hehe..

"Hi,are you Hayoung?"i asked her..

"yes..then you might be oh sehun?"she said ..

Am i gonna say yes..??

"that's right.."i said..

"by the way,it's oh hayoung but you can call me hayoungie..or youngie.."she said while smilling..

I don't know why did sehun replace this girl with something..but i know that if sehun knows that this girl is very pretty he wouldn't let me take his place..

The time went fast..and we bid our goodbyes..

I will find sehun here in the park..i'm sure he's just around here..

I found sehun waiting at the bench i run over him and told him about that hayoung girl..

Then,there's a voice speaking..

"Hi,we meet again.."i looked at who is talking and i was actually shocked..
It's Oh hayoung..
I think she didn't notice me  ..
I'm so nervous   . .
Don't tell me that they already know each other..
??
I thought that sehun didn't meet hayoung before..

Maybe it's just a co-incidence..

I'd better go home before she notices me..

"by the way,this is my friend t-.."sehun didn't even finish he's sentences because i already went off..

*Phew that was close*

-------

SEHUN'S POV

Tao when near me then tell stories about that Hayoung girl..

She even said that hayoung was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen..

I was actually waiting for her to come again here because she said that she will be hear later..

"Hi,we meet again.."i looked at her then smiled..

"by the way,this is friend t-"i wasn't able to finish my sentence when tao suddenly run away..

Maybe he has something important to do..

"sorry about my friend..i think he has something urgent to do.."i said

"It's ok..by the way what brings you here??"she asked..

"Well,i just wanted to see you again.."i said..
Then she blushed so hard..

Then suddenly my phone rang..

I got a text message from tao..

From:Zi Tao

Comeback at the dorm immediately..i have something important to tell you..

"looks like your having trouble..go ahead..i think it's important too.."she said while flustering a smile on her face..

"ok. Bye"i said then i went off..

Wait i forgot something..i didn't asked her name..

I looked at my back but she was already gone ..maybe i'll just ask her name next time..

------

End of chapter..

Please dont forget to vote..i will only update if you vote and comment .haha...

-paulenneramos :)