4

"Non.... aren't you going to wake up .. didn't you the one who told you have an appointment with the director ? This guy... never going to wake up on time. " As usual My wake up call is here.. but what's the difference in that voice ?? Isn't it sounds like a male... Shiaa.. I forgot ..these days mom is minding her own business and this is the reason for that , you guys are wondering right ? I just fastforwarded the whole thing to a month.  Yeah it's been a month since Ohm came here and there are a lot happened. A lot changes in my world , making me feel good and bad at the same time . 

I think this guy's presence and cheering up personality started to make me more pleasant , with my mother he is so careful and he acts like my boyfriend sometime that fluster my heart sometime  , don't get me wrong , it annoys me as well , but with his looks who will not skip a beat when he is so closer . But i don't understand sometime why is he always making that sad face when he is alone , i am more curious , again don't take me wrong like i always look into him without him knowing . The thing is  I paid some attention to him and i realised that something is in his mind which make him so broken but he is not ready to talk about it all right now , i asked but looking at his face when i asked i didn't wanted to force him , you know i am a thoughtful guy ! So i just left the situation saying you can talk with me whenever you are ready . Even though it's been a month i still don't know him completely rather than his name , the things he shared about his love till now for my script and about his life he talked to me on the day of our first meet . I don't know how can i even trust this guy so blindly but i know that i can't say him as a stranger anymore when his voice is the one i love to hear when i wake me up from the day and his scent in my room which make my whole day better  , his face is the last thing i want see when i  sleep beside him in the night . That's all with me and this so called stranger . Something really can't speak up , something really undefined . 

Yeah am a bit crazy about this whole thing , but still it's better to have someone beside you , eventhough I know he will going to live his life after everything in his life sorted out . Then it will be my mom and me like in the past . I brushed off my thoughts and i am sleepy , i wanted to sleep more ..

"Ohm... give me 5 minutes more .. " I said whining as I am so sleepy right now . I am sure I am getting ugly because of this dark circles . Again being a writer is not a simple task . 

"Then sleep there.. i will go to meet the director . How will it look like ? " Ohm asked in a mocking tone . Okay.. I think I should wake up or Mr.Jack and my dream to be a scriptwriter ! Shiaaa.. I don't want this guy to go and mess up everything . One thing about him the most annoying is he likes to tease me alot and he will do whatever he say . One day i nearly caught by mom , as me and Ohm fought and Ohm was so ready to talk every truth to my mom . Then i will be homeless for sure and this guy is so serious and seriously annoying sometime . I pulled my blanket and gave an angry glare to him to that he just grinned with his whole teeth .. What an annoying smile ! What a bad luck to see in the morning ! I sighed . 

I woke up whining and looked at him with a sulking face . Because he is the one who made me do every house work yesterday to make my mom take some rest . Isn't it a bit over but who can complaints ? He is happened to be my boyfriend infront of my mom and we are happened to be in a nice terms with eachother .Yeah you can say , the lovey dovey boyfriends.  Sometime this guy really knows how to mess up my life in a single second . I really wonder what is his motive. Anyway I am being careful here keeping a bit distance as this guy know how to shut me up , how to fluster my heart and he is Mr.  Know it all when it's comes to me . But look at me who know nothing about him . He knows me more than a guy who know me for 1 month . 

"So... you are going to sit in the bed and I guess Mr.Jack going to come here right ? Wow.. that's great then . " He started it again .. I take my own whole good words that I described about him few minutes ago.  This guy is messing up with me from the morning.  I gave an annoyed glare at him in my sleepy face getting close to his face .