Chapter four(editing)

This chapter is dedicated to lucky_Lucy_heart so go and follow her please!

Natsu's pov--

"LUCY!" I screamed and sat up on my bed. Another nightmare...
I got up and looked out the window. The whole city didn't even look like a city anymore.

So we figured out their weakness, it's the neck. I made my way back to my bed and pulled on my shirt. Most of monsters have been killed already. But we still find a few here and there. So we can't let our guard down. Except when we sleep, there's other people watching over us. We all sleep in a hospital.

I walked over to happy and woke him. "Luussshhheee?" He asked as he woke up. "No" I said sadly. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Ooh" I could hear his voice cracking a bit. I looked away and rubbed the tears away in my eyes. It was still dark anyways.

Happy sat on my head as I snuck out the door. I saw laxus with mira, and freed sitting on the roof. Slowly I started to walk out trying to not make so much noise  because laxus might be able to hear us. I turned the corner and ran to Lucy's apartment.

It had fallen down. There was no one on the streets. I ran to where Lucy's little part of her house left. It was a little part of a wall and the floor. "Are you sure we're safe?" Happy whispered. "Yeah" I whispered back. I climbed over the rubble, I made it to the wall. "Uuh natsu that scares me" happy said pointing at the floor. It was completely clean. Not one piece of trash, but in the middle of that spot layed a book.

I ran to the book and picked it up. "That's weird." I looked around and there is trash everywhere. "Why is this the only clean spot?" I asked. I was about to open the book when I heard a loud thumps.

With my hearing it sounded quite far. "Happy lets go" I jumped up out of the trash and climbed on a hillsides of trash. "Why?" He asked me. "They're coming" I whispered. It was even louder. "I hear it now" happy gripped my head. I gave the book to happy and he put it in his bag.

I jumped up to get off the hill of rubble but something pulled me back. I saw happy fall and roll down the hill. Slowly the ground started getting farther from me.

"NATSU!!" happy screamed. I turned my head around and saw those things. My eyes widened.

I used my flames and burnt it's hands and it dropped me. I could feel the wind pushing through my hair. My back was to the ground. Please catch me happy. "Natsu!" Happy yelled when he caught me. "Thanks" I got off of him and stood in front of the monster. "COME AT ME BRO!!" I yelled.

I lost my breathe when
I realized it was the monster that took lucy. I growled. I've never felt this angry before.

I jumped on its legs and climbed up it. He's going to pay for taking Luce! why do I feel this way to her?

It smacked me off its leg throwing me to the floor. Quickly k jumped back up. "Fire Dragons; ROAR!!" I burned its legs but now it was dragging its self.

I can't cut a chunk of flesh off of its neck with my fire. It grabbed me again. I couldn't dodge it. It opened its mouth putting me into its mouth. Its tongue is so slimy. I Felt my self get pulled out.

It was almost like slow motion but I saw laxus replace me with himself.

As soon as I was out of its mouth laxus smiled at me. I've never really seen him smile. It was still slow motion. The mouth closed. I saw Mira and freed cut out the chunk of flesh from its skin.

By now I was barely under its chin. Suddenly it wasn't slow motion anymore and I hit the floor. The monster landed right next to my face looking at me. I jumped up and ran to it.