Chapter #31

Chapter 31:

Kat's POV:

Harry brought me back home but when we got out of the car he brought me over to Eleanor and Louis' place. We walked in and it was all done! There house was BEAUTIFUL!!! "Oh my god I-" "SURPRISE!!!" Everyone popped out including Zayn! "Wh-what surprise?" Eleanor came forward and led me into the house more showing me around. "This," she pointed around, "is your new house!" I was shocked and a little confused! "W-what do you mean by MY new house?" Louis walked in laughing, "Remember that day I told you to tell Haz to put the money in for the house?" I nodded signalling him to continue, "we'll Harry put the money in but it was really for you guys! We didn't want you to suspect anything and we wanted to surprise you! But we have another surprise," just then Sara and Josh walked in! I jumped on Sara and hugged her. I was crying with tears of joy, "d-do you like it?" Harry came into the room coming towards me. "Are you kidding me I love it!!" I jumped up and kissed him, I could feel him smiling into the kiss. "LET'S CELEBRATE!" Niall screamed while he blasted the music. After a few hours of partying with El, Dani, Niall, Josh, Sara ect I decided to go into the backyard and get some Fresh air!

I breathed in then breathed out and the tears started coming again! I heard the door open and close, I sniffled and wiped my tears away as someone sat beside me I looked to my right to see Sara. "Hey baby girl, your never one to miss a party! What's wrong?" Sara said as she set her drink down. I took a breath in, "nothing, nothing! I just needed to get some fresh air!" She gave me that look, the look she always gave me when she knows I'm lying! "Honey, I've known you for how long now, yeah I think I know when your lying!" I looked at her as serious as I could with a smile, "I a-I promise, nothing is wrong, you should uh, you should get back to the party I'll be fine, I just need some air!" Sara got up and went inside knowing I wouldn't tell her what was wrong and me knowing her, she would probably go get someone that she thinks I'll talk to! Just then I was brought back to reality, someone came and sat beside me! "Hey Liam," I gave him a weak smile knowing Sara sent him! "You ugh, you don't have to be here I-I'm fine! I just needed some fresh air!" I sniffled a few times and tried to fight the tears coming! "Now Kat, you and me both know that there is something wrong! But what I need you to tell me is what it is," he looked at me with eyes full of worry and care. I broke down and just gave up...I don't care anymore, I let the tears come! "Li, I-I just feel like I can't be happy! Every time something happens that makes me happy now there's a voice in my head thy says stop it Kat, just stop! How can you be having a good time, how can you be happy when your parents just died! How can you be happy?! HOW!?" I sobbed now pouring out my feelings to Liam! I don't know why but I was happy Sara sent him, I actually needed someone to talk to I just didn't really feel like talking to her-no offence to Sara! Liam grabbed me and pulled me into a hug, "Kat, you can be happy! Your parents and those little girls would want you to move on with your life and be happy!" He kissed the top of my head and I got out of the hug, "no I can't! Every time I feel an ounce of happiness something in the universe says remind the damn girl! Look she's happy lets fix that! Lets ruin her life by making her sad...all the FRIKEN time!" I was breathing heavily now, and sobbing non-stop! "Kat, I know that you feel like you can't and I know THT you blame yourself for what happened but listen to me it isn't and nor will it ver be your fault!! You can be happy! Do you honestly think your parents and those little girls would be proud of you holding on and never being able to be happy?!" I nodded me head then Liam gave me a look, "I said honestly Kat!" "No b-" he cut me off, "NO buts! They would want to see you smiling! They would want to see you moving on with your life! You can't hold onto the past forever! I know Kat that it has only been a few days but trust me, it'll get better and you will feel so much better if you think to yourself that they would want to see you like this! They would love to see you smile!" Liam wiped away my tears and I smiled t him, "there we go that's the smile all of us, including them would want to see!" He got up and then put his hands out to help me, I took them and he helped me up. As soon as I was up I hugged him and got on my tippy-toes so I could whisper in his ear, "thank you Liam!" I kissed his cheek then grabbed his hand (like a pull grab NOT holding hands) and we went back inside! We partied till 1:00 a.m, until everyone was tired! We all went home and right before I was about to walk out the door Harry slammed it. "Where do you think your going KittyKat?!" He picked me up and twirled me around! "This is our home now!" He plopped us down on the couch me still in his arms. "Yes it is!" I smiled and kissed his lips giving him one peck after another. He grabbed my head and deepened the kiss, "you know what we should do to break in our new house?" He mumbled while still kissing me. "What?" We both pulled away and he looked at me seductively. "You horny little boy!" I threw a pillow at him and he looked at me and laughed. "Oh you wanna go?! BRING IT!" He brought me to the floor and sat on me and the grabbed a pillow and hit me with it. "Get off me! HELP HELP!! A fatass is swishing me!" I started to laugh my head off. "Oh your going to pay for that one!" He helloed down my arms and started to tickle me! "HAHAHHA...HA-HAZZA STOP IT!" I couldn't stop laughing! I was so ticklish!! "HA-HARRY PLEASE! I CAN'T BREATH!" He stopped and laughed, "all the more reason to give mouth to mouth!" I rolled my eyes and he tickled me again! After about 20 minutes of tickling, laughing and trying to breath I gave up, "OKAY OKAY YOU WIN!" He stopped leaned down and kissed me. He pressed our foreheads against each others and whispered to me, "I love you Kat!" I kissed him passionately then pulled away and looked at him in the eyes, "I love you too!" He carried me upstairs bridal style so we can sleep!