Chapter 1:a Fan-Tastic Begining

Bill woke up in a white void. there stood him. the AXALOTIL. Him and his expresion seemed blank; like most gods would have. He had taken Chiper for a special purpouse, and  thats for sure. So in this blank, empty void, there was 2 people, Bill and God.  After Bill escaped The Theripism, it hadnt been really smooth sailing,(sadly for him) so he could get a sense of why he has here. to have a talk with the AXALOTIL.

𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓶 𝓘- 𝓸𝓱 𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾. Bill said. he said this in a rather sarcastic tone, to be presise.

𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖒 𝖎𝖘𝖓𝖙 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌, 𝖎 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖉𝖎𝖋𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖆. The AXALOTIL had planned well what he was about to say to Bill; He was going to make a deal.

𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖚𝖈𝖑𝖎𝖉𝖎𝖞𝖆?

𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓱. 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷. 𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓭𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓷𝓮𝓮-

𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖉 𝖉𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓. 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖍. 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖔 𝖔𝖓.

𝓼𝓸? 𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓭𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼?

𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝔀𝓱𝓲-

...𝖆𝖘 𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖘𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌, said the AXALOTIL, wanting to finish whatever he wanted to say to Bill. 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖊𝖊, 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖋 𝖎 𝖙𝖔𝖑𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖊, 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖊𝖚𝖞𝖈𝖑𝖎𝖉𝖆, 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 2763, 𝖆 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖘 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖘𝖍𝖊𝖘 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖓 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖘?

𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮, 𝓲𝓶 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓾𝓮𝓭... replied Bill. He needed to know where this would take him. Would this salvate his soul or would it just be some chores for the AXALOTIL? 

𝖘𝖔, 𝖆𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖊𝖊, 𝖎 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 𝖄𝕺𝖀 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖍 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖙𝖔 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒. 𝖎𝖙 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖋 𝖜𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖊 2763 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖛𝖎𝖛𝖊, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖉 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖕𝖆𝖞𝖊𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖇𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖚𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖊.

𝓲 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷. 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮. Bill didnt really not have a choice. The deal was so enticing to his mind, however, The ability to run free again- that he felt like he had to.

𝖘𝖔, 𝖉𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖊𝖕𝖙?

𝔂𝓮𝓼...

__________________________________________________________________________

The dream had just ended.The worst dream of Fanny Blades entire life. In the dream, she had killed the entire city. She was terrifed. But, worst of all, she killed her best freind(Maybe even something more, ) Bubble. This was something wrong. Oh she hated dreams like this. And Bubble- what would she think of this weird dream?

she saw her bed. phew- good thing she was back safe- not that she left. she fell confort in the little space she had here at Yoyle City C.C Blades Apartment. It was the same apartment her grandfather had brought 40 years ago. (He was a wealthy man indeed, but it got passed on to Fannys uncle, what a shame)

"Oh thank god, I'm home." Fanny relaxed on her bed as she felt glad this nightmare was over

"Hey!" her mom, Propeller Blades- was a nice one. she took good care and, of coruse, made breakfast tacos. It was great she at least had her, after her dad had died. she probaly would be taken care of by some random aunt of uncle she didnt even know if she had died with dad in the car crash.

Oh! i almost forgot the heroinie of our story, Fanny Blades! She was a Desk Fan with blue plastic for her back, three and gray propelers. She had a little tail with two metal prongs-  good for fighting. But she thought more than she fought.(Haha) She seemed to have hated most things- not having the best sense of trust- or self esteem. But she was good at school, and thats what mattered to her.

"Hey mom." Said Fanny. She was ready to deal with whatever crap came her way.

"Hey! Take this!" Mom put a Taco with the usaual. Guac, Cheese, Beef, Eggs. Not very original, but Fanny found some sort of confort in knowing that a good object, like her mom ,would be able to not make things all topsy turvy for her at breakfast. And especialy when she had just had a horrible dream.

" I had a really bad dream..." Fanny wanted to get her chest out- not something she usally wanted to do.

"oh really?" Her mom dint belive she would do such a thing.

"Yeah... I dreamed that I was some sort of god who just...killed everyone. It was awful.."

"o-oh..Well, i know you. you wouldnt do that."

"Yeah, I would never do that. Why would I do something like that anyway?"

Heres the thing: She thankfully, never did that. But, she never got the dream because she had Anxiety or anything- (Although she did actually have Anxitey) but rather, because they were warnings- apporitions from something- a someone. a god, maybe. And Fanny would soon learn she was one too.

♏︎♏︎♏︎♏︎♏︎♏︎♏︎♏︎♏︎♏︎♏︎♏︎♏︎♏︎♏︎♏︎♏︎♏︎♏︎♏︎♏︎♏︎♏︎♏︎♏︎♏︎

Reality is an illusion!