............................

How to Use: XXV

The god of death must not hand the Death Note directly to a child under 6 years of age (based on the human calendar).

The Death Note must not be handed to a child under 6 years of age, but Death Notes that have been dropped into the human world, and are part of the human world, can be used upon humans of any age with the same effect.

How to Use: XXVI

If you just write, “die of accident” for the cause of death, the victim will die from a natural accident after 6 minutes and 40 seconds from the time of writing it.

Even though only one name is written in the Death Note, if it influences and causes other humans that are not written in it to die, the victim’s cause of death will be a heart attack.

How to Use: XXVII

If you write, “die of disease” with a specific disease’s name and the person’s time of death, there must be a sufficient amount of time for the disease to progress. If the set time is too tight, the victim will die of a heart attack after 6 minutes and 40 seconds after completing the Death Note.

If you write, “die of disease” for the cause of death, but only write a specific time of death without the actual name of disease, the human will die from an adequate disease. But the Death Note can only operate within 23 days (in the human calendar). This is called the 23-day rule.

How to Use: XXVIII

If you write, “die of disease” like before with a specific disease’s name, but without a specific time, if it takes more than 24 days for the human to die the 23-day rule will not take effect and the human will die at an adequate time depending on the disease.

When rewriting the cause and/or details of death it must be done within 6 minutes and 40 seconds. You cannot change the victim’s time of death, however soon it may be.

How to Use: XXIX

You cannot kill humans at the age of 124 or over with the Death Note.

You cannot kill humans with less than 12 minutes of life left (in human calculations).

How to Use: XXX

If you have traded the eye power of a god of death, you will see a person’s primary life span in the human world.

The names you will see with the eye power of a god of death are the names needed to kill that person. You will be able to see the names even if that person isn’t registered in the family registration.

How to Use: XXXI

The number of pages of the Death Note will never run out.

This is so that the user isn't restricted to his/her killings and therefore making the notebook useless once ran out of pages.

How to Use: XXXII

If someone possesses more than one Death Note, by visualizing the victim, then writing down the name in one of the Death Notes and the cause of death in the other, it will take effect. The order however, is unimportant, if you write down the cause of death in one Death Note and afterwards, write the name in the other, it will take effect.

This can also be accomplished by two Death Note owners working together. In this case, it’s necessary that the two touch each other’s Death Notes.

How to Use: XXXIII

If a person loses possession of a Death Note, they will not recognize the gods of death by sight or voice any more. If however, the owner lets someone else touch his Death Note, from that time on, that person will recognize the god of death.

In accordance with the above, the human who touched the Death Note and began to recognize the gods of death’s image and voice, will continue to recognize it until that human actually owns the Death Note and subsequently loses possession of it.

How to Use: XXXIV

The owner of the Death Note cannot be killed by a god of death who is living in the world of the gods of death.

Also, a god of death who comes to the human world, in the objective to kill the owner of the Death Note, will not be able to do so.

Only a god of death that has passed on their Death Note to a human is able to kill the owner of the Death Note.

How to Use: XXXV

If a Death Note owner accidentally misspells a name four times, that person will be free from being killed by the Death Note. However, if they intentionally misspell the name four times, the Death Note owner will die.

The person whose name was misspelled four times on purpose will not be free of death by a Death Note.

How to Use: XXXVI

There are male and female gods of death, but it is neither permitted, nor possible for them to have sexual relations with humans. The gods of death also cannot have sex with each other.