last one

How to Use: LXI Once the victim’s name, cause of death and situation of death have been written down in the Death Note, this death will still take place even if that Death Note or the part of the note in which it has been written is destroyed, for example, burned into ashes, before the stated time of death. If the victim’s name has been written and then the Death Note is destroyed in the middle of writing the cause of death, the victim will be killed by heart attack in 40 seconds after writing the name. If the victim’s name and cause of death have been written and the middle of writing the situation of death, then the victim will be killed within 6 minutes and 40 seconds via the stated cause of death if the cause is possible within that period of time, but otherwise, the victim will die by heart attack. How to Use: LXII No matter what medical or scientific method may be employed, it is impossible for humans to distinguish whether or not the human has the eye of power of a god of death. Even gods of death cannot distinguish this fact, except for the very god of death that traded his/her eye power with that human. How to Use: LXIII The following situations are the cases where a god of death that has brought the Death Note into the human world is allowed to return to the world of gods of death: When the god of death has seen the end of the first owner of the Death Note brought into the human world and has written that human’s name on his/her own Death Note. When the Death Note which has been brought in is destroyed, like burned, and cannot be used by humans anymore. If nobody claims the ownership of the Death Note, and it is unnecessary to haunt anyone. If, for any reason, the god of death possessing the Death Note has been replaced by another god of death. When the god of death loses track of the Death Note which he/she possesses, cannot identify which human is owning the Death Note, or cannot locate where the owner is, and therefore needs to find such information through the hole in the world of gods of death. Even in the situations 2, 3, and 4 above, gods of death are obliged to confirm the death of the first owner and write down that humans name in his/her Death Note even when he/she is in the world of gods of death. How to Use: LXIV In the world of gods of death there are a few copies of what humans may call user guidebook for using the Death Note in the human world. However, the guidebook is not allowed to be delivered to humans. It is perfectly okay for gods of death to read the guidebook for him/herself and teach humans about its contents, no matter what the content may include How to Use: LXV Some limited number of Death Notes have white or red front covers, but they would make no difference in their effects, as compared with the black cover Death Notes.

END- the last rules

All humans, without exception, will eventually die.

When they die they go to MU (nothingness).

All humans, no matter what they do in life, will go to the same place after they die. All humans are equal in death.

Once dead, they can never come back to life.

Fake Rules

(Official, Featured in the Manga and Anime)

If the owner of the Death Note does not write a name in it for 13 days, consecutively, he or she will die. If the Death Note is burned or destroyed, all who have touched it will die.