Chapter 17

Park Minji's P.O.V
I woke up to an amazing smell.

"I wonder what it is?" I thought walking down the stairs. I looked over to the kitchen to find the one and only Jimin standing there with a pair of chopsticks and a frying pan in his hand.

"Good morning Minji, how are you feeling?" I looked at him and smiled.

"I'm feeling a bit light headed...." But before I could finish my sentence Jimin comes rushing over.

"Are you okay, do you want to go to the doctor?" He puts his hand on my forehead and my cheeks.

"I'm fine, it's probably just from the blood loss from earlier" I said to him.

"How can you say that so normally, YOU COULD HAVE DIED!!" He yelled at me.

"Why are you over reacting Jimin?!?!, i'm fine" He then looks at me like I have just said the most stupidest thing in the world.

"YOU are not fine at!!!!, Look at you, your all pale and your so skinny!!" Wow that makes me feel so much better *sarcasm*

I was kinda of tearing up because he was yelling at me. And to think he actually cared. I turned around and was on my way to my room to cry but Jimin grabs my hand, spins me around and hugs me tight. This made me heart beat so fast you can't stop it. I was scared to know if Jimin could hear my heart, ah so embarrassing.

Next time I am not falling for this guy's tricks but.....just this time .......I will.....

"By the way, I told my dad WE aren't going to school today, so you can heal" His voice.......

{Meanwhile on this beautiful day, Minji's best friend......}
Na Young's P.O.V
It's such a nice day today, maybe I will just skip a day of school, it will be fine since I always have 100% attendance anyways. Maybe Minji would like to come over today. I picked up my phone and called Minji's number.

"Hello this is Minji's phone" It was a guys voice, WTF who the heck is it.

"Helo, who are you, and what have you done with Minji!" I yelled through the line then I heard a chuckle and that made me really worried.

"Don't worry Na Young, it's me Jimin, I found out about Minji, I'm just taking care of her for today, and I will tell you why soon, at the moment she is asleep so I will tell her you called soon okay, bye~" WOW omg Jimin caring for Minji is something I didn't believe would happen.

As I jump around my room, smiling like an idiot, I remembered the plan I made when Minji and I were in the hospital.

~"I'm going to make him fall for you~"~

"Well looks like I didn't even need to move a foot" I thought as I sat back down on my bed.

Well now what?

How about the park? The park is always a relaxing place to be on such a nice day!
I got dressed and remembered what Jimin said earlier. OMG what if.......WHAT IF.....THEY START DATING......OMG now i'm smiling like more of an idiot. That would be so cute if they did.

I got my phone, purse, house keys and walked out of my house. Walking over to the park was kinda of awkward since there was so many couples everywhere. I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into someone, It was Jungkook, one of Jimin's friends.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Jungkook asked and I looked up at him, he was so tall!!

"Yeah I'm fine, you?" He looked at me, smiles and nodded at me.

"Hey I heard you like K-pop a lot, so do you want to go to the K-pop shop with me, it's just across that park over there, I was planning to go by myself but since your here...?" He was so cute how can you not say no.

"Yeah sure, why not" We walked over to the shop and walked in and may I say, I thought I was in heaven. I ran straight for the EXO section since EXO is my favorite K-pop group!

"Oh you like EXO" I turned to Jungkook to see him staring at the Big Bang stuff which was just by the EXO section and I smiled at him. He goes to reach down in his pockets and curses.

"What's wrong, Jungkook?" I asked him and he turns around and looks at me with his cute but sad puppy eyes.

"I forgot to bring my money and I was going to buy this really nice GD hat that I have always wanted" I looked at it and it coated quite a lot. I looked at him and he looked so bummed out.

"It's the last one...." He said. I looked into my purse and I had just enough for the hat and to see him so bummed out made me sad.

"Excuse me Miss, can I please have this hat?" I asked the lady that was just at the counter. I turned to Jungkook and his had a confused expression on his face.

After paying for the hat, Jungkook and I walked out of the shop and walked over to the park. We sat down on the beautiful green grass. I turned to Jungkook and he looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Jungkook, how old are you?" He looked at me and chuckled.

"I'm 18" Wow is all I can say.

" And you, Na Young?"

"I'm 17 turning 18 next year" I said and he smiled.

"Ahh so your younger, But your in the same year group?" He said confused.

"Well when I was younger, they said I was to smart for my year group so they moved me up one" He seemed shocked. Then I remembered something. I took the box which had the hat in it, and gave it to him. He looked at me and I could tell that he was really happy.

"Here have this, I know you really wanted it and it was the last one so, don't be sad!" He dropped the box and gave me a big, tight hug. It made me happy to know that Jungkook was happy, Oh and did I mention that I have a half crush on Jungkook, well I never had like full crushes just small or what I call half crushes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys it's Melsie Park,
OMG 3 COUPLES ALREADY And i'm still here with my ice cream........
Oh well maybe one day!
It's been really fun writing this story/fan-fiction!!!!!
Well hope you keep reading!!!
Until next time,
Melsie Park