Chapter 26

Park Minji's P.O.V

Walking away from Jimin made me feel stronger, but stronger in a bad way. I don't know what to do.

I was walking through my favorite park just to get my mind off Jimin for awhile.

"I kinda miss Jimin.."

"NO, Minji he likes that other girl"

"But..."

And without realized, I had bumped into someone.

"Minji.." I looked up in shock to see Jimin staring back at me also in shock.
I couldn't handle seeing him so I just turned around but before I could walk away Jimin grabbed my left wrist firmly. That was also the wrist that I cut on and I also recently did it again so the mark was still there.

"Ahh!" I pulled my wrist out from his grip and rub my wrist in pain.

"Minji, you didn't do what I think you did you?" He questioned me.

I looked away and he frowned in disappointment.

"Minji what's wrong?, Is it because of what happened at Lotta World (The amusement park) ?" I didn't say anything and just looked at the floor, biting my lip so I would cry.

Why am I like this?!?

I'm not his girlfriend, why should I act like this?

I look up at him with my watery eyes. I looked into his eyes for a few moment till I made up my mind.

"Look, I get it, I'm not your girlfriend so I shouldn't act like this, I'm sorry" I said but kinda sobbed the last part.

I walked away in tears expecting him to come after me, tell me it's not true, tell me that he wants me to be his girlfriend, don't you get it Jimin,

I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!

He didn't come after me, he didn't tell me it's not true and he didn't tell me he wants me to be his girlfriend.

I walked away from him feeling sick, hurt and a little dizzy.

*BUZZ!*

I had gotten a message from someone. I pulled out my phone to see a message from Jungkook.

---------------------

To: Minji

Hello Minji, Umm I need some help with things at my place so can you come to *********...... in 20 minutes.

Thanks

From: Jungkook

----------------------

I wiped the tears that were still forming in my eyes and walked to the Jungkook's place, totally ignoring the fact that he said to come  in 20 minutes.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was walking with Na Young and I got a text  from Jimin Hyung.

------------------

To: BTS

Hey guys, there is a big problem.

I CALL MEETING!

Wherever you are, ditch it, and come to our hangout place.

Get there quick, I will meet you guys there!

Thanks

From: Jimin

--------------------