.|10|.

Y | N

I let out a deep and long sigh before I get out of the bed. I glanced at my feet and it's a little less swollen now but the pain is still there. Picking up my phone I found dozens of calls and messages from my father.

I wanted to call him but right now I'm in no mood to have another disappointing conversation with him. I scrolled through my Instragram and my eyes widened when I saw clips of Taehyung and I. There were pictures and videos of when Taehyung was running to save me. The accident articals were all over the internet.

I quickly shut my off phone not wanting to relive that moment again. I walked towards the bathroom, limping and brush my teeth before stripping out of my clothes and stepping into the shower.

I haven't heard from Taehyung since he left last night to look for my sister. I called him but he didn't pick up mu call and I'd lying if I said I wasn't worried.

I scrub my hair and let the water rinse out the soap away. I winced every time I put my leg down. I was debating on whether it's alright to take a shower or not but my hair was really smelling bad which left me with no other choice but to shower.

I stood under the shower thinking about everything that happened recently and let the warm water cascade over my body and relax my body. Once I was done I turn off the tap and step out of the shower to grab my towel when I caught the cabinet empty. Shit!

I searched through other cabinets but they all were empty. I cursed under my breathe realizing I didn't took any clothes with me as well.

I decided to just walk out as far as I know nobody is in the house and even if Taehyung is, he won't come in my room. He never does.

As I limped over, my leg twisted and I fall hard on my butt knocking the vase in the process.

"Son of a bitch..." I yelp clutching my ankle. I blew hot air from mouth to lessen the pain when-
"Y/n!"

My eyes widened when I heard Taehyung . What the fuck is he doing here?

"Taehyung-ssi? Is it you?" I asked making sure whether it's him or not.

"Y/n, what happened? Are you okay?" His worried voice came right outside the door. He's in my room?

"Taehyung-ssi, What are you doing here??" I yelled checking the door if it's locked properly or not.

"Y/n, answer me. Are you alright? I heard some noises." He yelled.

"I'm fine, Taehyung-ssi. I think I twisted my ankle again."

"Dammit, Y/n. I told you to rest. Why can't you fucking listen for once. I'm coming in." My eyes widened and I immediately stand up.

"NO!" I yelled panicking. He can't come inside.
No fucking way.

"But why?"

"Because I'm naked and I didn't bring towel or any clothes with me."

There was a long silence and for a second I thought he left until I heard him,

"Fine. Can you walk?" He asked. I let out a deep breathe and put my leg down but immediately winces in pain.

I heard him groan, "Don't move, Y/n. I'm coming in."

My eyes widened again, "No... Taehyung-ssi I'm fine. I can walk just fine."

"Y/n, can you trust me?" He asked causing my heart to stop beating for a moment. Why is he asking that?

But, somehow I knew I could trust him not because he's my husband but I know him. I have known him even before he dated my sister.

We never met personally but I always found him as an amazing person.