Chapter 6

"That's right," I murmured against her skin, my touch becoming more demanding. "Let me hear you, let me hear what you want." I moved lower, my lips and tongue tracing a path down her stomach, my hands moving to her hips, holding her in place.

Her body was hot and ready, and her breath coming in quick gasps as I continued my journey down her body. I could feel her body arching up against me, her hands digging into my shoulders. "Please," she whispered, her voice ragged with desire. "Please don't stop."

I smiled against her skin, my lips moving farther down her body. "I'm not going to stop," I assured her. "I'm going to give you everything you need, everything you desire. Just let me take care of you." My hands moved to the hem of her night shirt, my fingers tugging at the fabric.

She lifted her body slightly, obeying my silent command. I lifted her shirt up and over her head, revealing her bare skin to my gaze. She was breathtaking, her body perfect in every way. I let my hands and lips move back down her stomach, my touch more possessive and demanding.

I could feel her body trembling under me, her breath coming in quick gasps as I continued my exploration. My tongue traced circles around her belly button, my hands moving to caress her thighs, her hips. "You taste like sweet nectar," I murmured against her skin. "I could devour you whole."

"Please," she whispered again, her voice laced with desperation. "I need you. I need more." I smiled against her skin, my body igniting with her words. "I'll give you more," I promised, my fingers moving to the waistband of her pyjama pants.

I took my time removing her pants, savoring the process, building the tension. She laid there, her body tense and trembling with desire, waiting for my touch. When the pants were finally off, I looked down at her, my eyes drinking in her beautiful form.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered, my hand reaching out, my fingers tracing a path down her leg, from her hip to her ankle. "So perfect." I leaned down, my lips moving down her leg, my tongue trailing a path up her inner thigh. She inhaled sharply, her body arching up towards me.

I rolled us over, pinning her underneath me, her body trapped between mine and the bed. I looked down at her, my eyes dark with desire. "You're mine now," I said, my voice rough with possession. "All mine." I claimed her lips with mine, my tongue demanding entry.

She opened to me instantly, her tongue meeting mine in a fierce dance. Our mouths moved together, our bodies grinding against each other, our desire mounting. I couldn't get enough of her, I needed more of her. I removed all my clothes in hast until I was completely naked. I watched as her eyes widened when she saw my erection. I moved one hand down to her hip, my grip tightening, while the other tangled in her hair, holding her in place.

I could feel the heat emanating from her body, the way she pressed against me with urgent need. "Oh, my sweet girl," I purred, my hands roaming over the girl's curves. "You want your queen to fuck you, to fill you up and make you scream?"

I leaned in, my lips brushing against her ear as I whispered, "I'm going to take you, darling. I'm going to claim you in ways you've never experienced before."

My hands slid down to her hips, gripping them firmly as I positioned myself between her legs. I could feel the heat of her core, the slick wetness that coated her fingers as she teased her entrance. I pressed the head of my cock against the young maid's entrance.

"Scream for me, my love," I growled. "Let everyone know who you belong to, who owns your pleasure."

With that, I thrust forward, burying myself deep inside her tight heat. I groaned at the feeling of being enveloped, my hips setting a hard, driving rhythm as I fucked her.

I could feel the girl's body writhing beneath me, the way she arched into each powerful thrust of my hips.

"That's it, my love," I panted, my voice thick with lust. "Take Mommy's cock, let it fill you up."

I increased my pace, my thrusts becoming harder and more forceful. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room, punctuated by her wanton moans and my grunts.

My hands gripped her hips, my nails digging into the soft flesh as I held her in place. She wanted to claim every inch of her, to make her scream with pleasure and beg for more.

"You like that?" I growled, my hips snapping forward with brutal force. "You like it when Mommy fucks you hard, when she takes what belongs to her?"

I could feel her walls clenching around me, the tight heat of her body driving me closer to the edge. She wanted to push her over the edge. To make her come undone under the force of my passion.

"Come for me, my love," I demanded, my voice a commanding growl. "Come on Mommy's cock, let me feel you."

I reached between our bodies, my fingers finding her clit and rubbing it in tight, hard circles. I fucked her harder, deeper, my thrusts becoming erratic as I chased her own release. The girl's cries grew louder, her body trembling under my relentless assault. My woman's fingers worked against her clit, the intense stimulation driving her over the edge.

"Y-Yes, your majesty, I'm c-coming!" She screamed, her voice hoarse from the intensity of her orgasm. Her body convulsed, her pussy clenching tightly around my cock.

My thrusts became more erratic, my own pleasure rising to meet hers. I couldn't hold back any longer, my orgasm crashing over her with force. My body shuddering as I filled her with my release. As the storm of our pleasure subsided, I collapsed onto her body, my breath coming in ragged gasps.

Curse that stupid nymph bitch, this is all her fault.

----*-------*-------*------*------*--------*---------*