Chapter 7

It was early morning when I awoke. The sun was just beginning to rise, casting a soft golden glow into the room. I looked over at the girl lying next to me, her body still naked and exposed, her chest rising and falling with each deep breath. She was beautiful, her soft skin and long hair. But I felt sick as I looked at her. I had used her.

I sat up in bed, my mind swirling with conflicting emotions. Part of me wanted to hold her, to pull her close to me and never let her go. But another part of me felt sick and disgusted with myself. What had I done? I looked at her again, her body curled up on her side, her hair spilling over the pillow. She looked so peaceful, so innocent. And I had taken advantage of her like some mindless animal. I felt a wave of revulsion wash over me, followed by a pang of guilt. 

I couldn't look at her any longer. I tore my gaze away and got up from the bed, my body tense and taut with tension. I moved across the room, picking up my clothes from the floor and quickly pulling them on. I felt like I needed to put some distance between us to escape the weight of my actions. 

I finished dressing and turned back to the bed. She was still sleeping, blissfully unaware of the inner turmoil I was going through. I couldn't stay here any longer, I needed to get out. Taking one last look at her, I exited her room into the hallway.

As I passed the rooms, I could hear faint movement inside, the sound of servants slowly getting ready to start their day. The palace was slowly waking up, but I didn't want to see anyone right now. I made my way back to my chambers, my thoughts on the Nymph in my bed. I thought  of what punishment is fitting for making me do such an atrocious thing.

I reached my chamber and quickly shut the door behind me. Anger and guilt warred inside me. I had never lost control like that before, never let my desire run wild like that. It was all because of her, I thought, glancing at the nymph in my bed. Her breath was even, meaning that she was still asleep.

I moved over to her side, looking down at her peacefully sleeping face. She looked so innocent, so unassuming. The sight of her only angered me more. I couldn't believe what I had done.

I clenched my fists, trying to fight back the anger and guilt that were boiling inside me. Taking a deep breath, I tried to calm myself down. But the image of the maid, naked and vulnerable, kept flashing through my mind. I couldn't shake it off. 

I leaned down, shaking her gently by the shoulders. "Wake up," I said through clenched teeth. She stirred drowsily, her eyes slowly fluttering open. She looked up at me, her expression bleary with sleep. "What...?" she mumbled, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand. 

"Sit up," I ordered, my voice stern. She obeyed, pushing herself up into a sitting position, looking at me with a mixture of confusion and concern. "Is something wrong?" she asked, her voice still groggy with sleep. 

I clenched my jaw, my anger bubbling to the surface. "You really have to ask that?" I asked, my voice harsher than I intended. My gaze flickering over her body, reminding me of what I had done. Her hair was messy from sleep, her bare shoulders on full display, the sheets pooling around her waist. My heart rate quickened at the sight, my anger mixing with something else.

Her eyes widened as the memories of the previous night flooded back to her. She pulled away from me, trying to put some distance between us. But I quickly grabbed her hair, yanking her back towards me. "Quit moving," I hissed, my voice rough and dominant. "Or I'll make you regret it." 

She froze, obeying my request and didn't dare move an inch. I queen released her hair, and took a step back, my eyes roving over her with a mixture of anger and desire. "You've been a bad girl," I said finally, my voice low and dangerous. 

The nymph's face paled as she realized that she was in trouble. I could see her starting to tremble, her body shaking with a combination of fear and anticipation. I took another step towards her, my eyes never leaving her face.

"Now, I have a few punishments in mind. Would you like to hear them?"

The nymph nodded, her eyes filled with fear and curiosity. She knew that she had no choice but to obey me. I could see the mixture of emotions playing across her face - anxiety and uncertainty. I smirked, knowing that I had her completely under my control.

I leaned down, my face mere inches from hers. "Good," I said, my voice deep and dangerous. "Because these punishments are not for the faint of heart."

The nymph swallowed hard, her eyes widening as she waited for me to continue. She looked so vulnerable and innocent. It was almost difficult to believe that she had tempted me with her body. But that made the whole situation more satisfying.

I took a step back, crossing my arms and looked at her again. "Let's see what to do with you," I said, tapping my chin thoughtfully. "First, I think a good spanking is in order." The nymph let out a small gasp as she understood my words. "P-please, I-" she tried to stammer out, but I cut her off.

"Oh, don't beg. It's unbecoming," I said, a hint of amusement in my voice. "You're only making it worse for yourself, you know." The nymph fell silent, her gaze falling to the floor. Her submissive attitude only fueled my desire to dominate her even more.

"That's better," I said, taking another step towards her. "Now, raise your arms up." The nymph hesitated for a moment before slowly lifting her arms up. Her body was trembling now, a mixture of fear and excitement coursing through her veins.

"Now, let me tell you how this punishment is going to work," I said, my lips brushing against her ear. 

She shivered at the touch of my breath on her skin, her body reacting involuntarily to my proximity. "You're going to count every spank. If you miss one, we will start over. Understood?" I whispered, my voice dark and dangerous. The nymph nodded her head, her eyes wide and scared. "Y-yes," she said softly, her voice barely above a whisper. "Good girl," I said, my lips twitching in a small smile. "Now, we'll start with ten." 

----------
1k reads ♥️