Chapter~7 Soo...How old are you?

~Megan's P.O.V~

I woke up with the worlds hugest head-ache. I opened my eyes and the sun was beeming through the blinds. It didn't look like my hotel room, but the room really looked nice. 

I slowly climbed off the bed and looked for my phone but i didn'y have it on me. Great i don't know where i am and i don't have my phone. I looked on the ground and saw a big black bag on the ground, i walked over to it and unzipped it. Inside were a bunch of mens clothes.

"Where the fuck am i " I whispered to myself.

I walked to the bathroom and grabbed the towel off the rack and washed my face, taking off all of my make-up. I noticed there were blue and purple swim trunks on the floor and picked them up. They were a little damp, sign that the person had gone swimming a couple of hours ago.

I walked back into the room and looked at the clock, it read 8:32am. I sat on the bed trying to remember what happend last night. All i remember was getting ready for the concert, going to the concert, getting kicked out, crying, nandos, and a guy named Paul. 

Everything after that was a blur.

I layed on the bed a faced the wall so my back was to the door. I should go out and leave and try to find my way back to my hotel or at least call Tori but im too dizzy.

I heard the door open and got scraed. The person sat on the bed and i heard what sounded like a glass being placed on the table. I turned over a saw a mop of curls.

The person then turned over and looked at me. 

I was staring at beautiful Emerald eyes.

My eyes widened when i looked at his whole face. 

"Hey love, your finally up. Are you okay" Harry said. I looked in his eyes and they looked concerned.

"Y-yeah i-im okay" i stuttered. 

I cant' believe it. Right infront of me is THE Harry Styles.

"Good, i brought you some pills. You head your head pretty hard" He said while handing me and glass of water and white pills.

"Where is Tori" i asked him while swallowing the pill

"Oh your friend. She is in the lounge with Lou,Zayn,Niall, and Liam" he said casually

"How did i get here and why am i here" 

"Wow i though you would at least be happy to be with me" he looked sad "but i was wrong i guess" he looked straight at the floor

"Harry you have no idea how bad i want to fangirl right now" when i said that he looked up " you are my idol and im just trying to register everything, i can't even believe i'm right here this close to you right now" 

He smiled really wide and gave me a hug

"Sorry" he said. I was taken back when he said that. Why was he saying sorry

"Sorry for what Harry" i asked

I really wanna know.

"For being such a creep on the plane" he said smiling " And by the way your sleepy voice is sexy" He said and blushed. Aww he blushed.

Wait, hold up. He was on the plane with us? He thinks my sleepy voice is sexy? He was the creepy sexy dimple man next to me? I thought all this while his smile got wider

"Yes i was on the plane with you and Victoria, yes i do think your sleepy voice is sexy, and yes i was the creepy sexy dimple man" he answered all of my questions as he laughed