I

Chapter 1

 (In this story imagine yourself as a 17 year old :) please enjoy!)

Your POV

You are currently facing your computer, scrolling through your Tumblr account, having coffee at 3 am while watching the view of buildings, cars passing by, and common aesthetic. Your parents are not-so rich but average people, but they got you an apartment which has two floors, two incredibly large rooms, and a nice view from the city. You see that one of your internet friends chatted you, you chatted right away. You consider yourself a great photographer, even if you are just 17. You suddenly see a view that is worth capturing using a simple camera. After tons of editing, it looked HD. You suddenly realized that it's already 7:15, just the right time to eat breakfast then proceed to your daily routine to volunteer in helping you aunt in her coffee shop right next to the central mall. You went to the fridge and realized that you were out of meat already. So, you ate french toast and a couple of leftover pizza from last night with your friends. After that, you begin to dress up. While looking at the mirror, you realized how boring this day is. You let out a sigh and left the apartment.

You feel the summer wind blowing, so you wore a loose shirt with a nice black pants and black kicks. You looked really simple. You can't blame yourself if you are not outstandingly pretty, but it's okay as long as you looked decent. You proceeded to the kitchen to hep your aunt, whose 2nd husband died on an accident along with their youngest child. She looked pale, and she was stiff. "Auntie, it's all fine now, you need a rest."you said, trying to ease her. She left after a few minutes, and you began working. Summer had bee extremely hard on your part, especially now. You have been really stressed for nothing, you were bored. empty thoughts were in your mind the whole time you worked. Your co-worker, Jackie, was looking at you straight in the eye the whole time. You then share a conversation with one another.

"Hey, why are you looking so down today?"

"I dunno. I have been stressing myself for weeks and I..."

"Come on, you're just sixteen! Loosen up."

"Jackie, don't treat me like a kid."

"What?"

And then you remember, Jackie was a half American half Chinese, so she probably won't understand if you spoke too fast.

"Never mind, I'm calling it a day."

Time check: 12:45. You were a little early. Usually you would want to go after 2 o' clock, but you were feeling uncomfortable today. Something just doesn't feel.... right? You go to one of your favorite places, a place you haven't been visiting since last year. Your elementary school. You see that nothing has changed but then you feel a sudden rush of wanting to see the playground. True enough, you are still a kid, trying to be mature to yourself. You find yourself playing in the slide, swinging yourself back and forth on the swings, and worst of all, playing in the sand. You got yourself all dirty, but who cares? You missed being 17, without anyone seeing what silly things you do. You decided to go home right away. While walking, you saw a lot of people massing over near the entrance of the building of your school. You suddenly felt embarrassed because of how you look, so you decided to call your best friend Roy, who was a half Korean just like you. 

"Please bring me extra clothes when you pick me up :((( thanks ;)" you said.

"I'll be there in a minute."

He saw you as soon as you waved. He was driving a red car which you don't know what type or anything because you hated them. Roy is gay, and he is with his boyfriend. You changed, and went to the car as fast as possible. Little did everyone know, you just had the best day of your life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roy dropped you off at your apartment. Time check: 3:30. You didn't want to come home, so you waited until Roy's car was gone, looked for your bike, and go to the mall. fortunately, you had your money and credit card. You wondered why the feel you had earlier from work was gone. You shrugged it off and decided to watch the latest movie. The theater was almost empty, maybe because it was the last day of showing. You saw the movie really well, but then you thought of your "summer bucket list" which has: shout at the theater and spill your drinks and food. Crazy enough, you did them after the movie ended. You ran really fast, expecting someone to chase you, but it was a success. You stopped videoing yourself and laughed crazily. People were looking at you but you didn't care. You are 17, young enough to enjoy life like a teenager. While laughing your ass off, you saw people rushing with their cameras leaving the mall. For one second, you were amazed, but then just like who you are, you shrugged it off.

You are about to go home, but you went to your aunt's coffee shop to drop by. You saw Lee, Steven and Jackie watching news. Then you entered the shop and startled them.

"Ey, you can't go here surprising us like that!"

"Why not, you guys aren't working anyways."

You joined them watching the news. As you watched the news, you noticed a headline which says: "Korean boy group Seventeen runs away after fan meeting." You know Kpop really well, since you are half Korean, but you are not a hardcore fan and just merely someone who would sing their songs, listen to their livestream and all. You have things to do other that that anyways. Jackie, who was a major fan, was wailing here and there. Lee and Steven were packing up, since the shop would close earlier today. Then, you decided to help them instead of staring at the TV the whole time. As soon as you finished, it was already 6:15 pm. You decided to go home. Before going home, you went on a nearby grocery store and bought meat. While in the store, you suddenly craved for ice cream and sweets, so you brought them too. As you approach the counter, a tall man with really nice eyes were glaring at you, but as soon as you noticed, he turned away. "Ugh, he must have thought I didn't see him, HAHA." you said quietly as you approached the counter. But as soon as you finished, you ran out of money in your credit card. Surprised, you decided to take away the ice cream and sweets. Maybe craving can be satisfied later. You went home soon. Entering the building, the weird feeling comes back again. You began to worry so you immediately walked to your unit. While walking, you saw your neighbor Mrs. Lee, your Chinese neighbor went to you and said:

"Good evening neighbor, if you don't mind, can you accept these kimchi? I was planning to give it to my friend but it was too many."

"Oh yes Ma'am. Thank you so much"

"Please drop by and tell us what it tastes like, I'll be going now, bye!"

"Goodbye Mrs. Lee."

You were surprised. Intrigued, you took a peek on the container before entering your unit. It looks good and it also smells good. Right as you enter your house, you immediately screamed, surprised by the amount of people inside your house.

Thirteen boys, and you managed to recognize on of them.

The group who escaped their fan meeting, the ones who were featured on the news today was on your house.

Seventeen was on your house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hi guys! It has been a while since I made stories because I forgot the password of this account, but then I remembered it instantly and signed in. I am writing this fanfic for a while now, and I thought I might share it with you, please support my story, Fighting!