VII

"I think I'm starting to like you."

That sentence made you blush. Not just because he's from Seventeen, or he's an oppa, but because.... you felt his sincerity. You shake your head, then Seokmin asked you.

"The rain's a little bit weaker now. Shall we go home, Y/N ssi?

"Okay."

As you went home, both of you were drenched in water, good thing is that no one found out who Seokmin was. The crowd was still big when you got home. They were flocking over the building because another group was inside, for an interview. As you approached upstairs, someone grabbed you. It was Janine. Janine was trying to pull you into the center more. Seokmin knew what was happening, and he pulled you harder. Janine tries to look at that person, but she also failed to recognize him. As soon as you took the elevator, You saw Jackie, about to go to your apartment. She was riding the elevator. You knew you you were dead.

"Y/N, why are you still with your cousin?"

"You turned around and saw Seokmin, covering his face, just like how he was when he was a "customer". You turned and talked to him.

"Oppa, let's take the stairs instead. You have to be fast. Okay?"

"Got it."

Then you turned to the man on the elevator.

"Can you please wait for us? My cousin still needs to go to the comfort room."

You saw how there were lesser people on the elevator, so you were sure that the man on the elevator will still have time to wait.

"Okay, make it fast."

You and Seokmin rush to the stairs. After seconds, you reached your floor. You were catching your breath, but the elevator seems to get fast as you saw some people rushing to get out. You cannot run anymore, so Seokmin carried you until you get to the room. Upon entering, the members made a huge mess. Pillows everywhere, the smell of honey crackers, and the noise coming from the TV. You alert all of them, along with Seokmin. As you were about to hide them, Jackie bursts the door open.

""Y/N I KNOW YOU'RE HIDING SEVENTEEN IN HERE SHOW ME MY BABIES!"

"AISH WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!"

"SHOW ME MY WONWOO!"

"STOP THAT JACKIE ARE YOU NUTS?!"

"SHOW ME THEIR ROOM!"

"They have no room here."

"The extra room."

"Go on."

Jackie and you began examining the room. You know they went there. Jackie then storms out of their room.

"AH WHY AREN'T THEY THERE I DON'T UNDERSTAND! THEY SHOULD BE HERE!"

"STOP THAT JACKIE ARE YOU ACTUALLY REAL?!"

Just as you two were arguing, Janine enters your room. She was wearing her BTS shirt. It turns out she wanted to see BTS with Jackie, but she got drunk and was trying to tell you she's going to barge in your room. Janine apologizes, while dragging Jackie who was still shouting insults to you. As they left the room, you went to check outside if they are gone. Then you let out a sigh. The members rush outside once again to play. You see Jihoon wearing his usual attire, the "grown man" sweater. You found it funny, but you held your laughter back. You went to your room to think. Just think of how wild this day was. Seokmin running with you on the rain and his exact words.

"I think I'm starting to like you."

These words echo on your mind. You also cannot believe that you were sleeping with Hansol the other day. You were feeling weird. Just then, Joshua enters, while holding a guitar.