VIII

"Hey, don't leave me. Things are getting interesting now."

You felt hot. Red. And surprised. What in the world was that.

"Ey, don't..."

"I'm older than you right? Dongsaeng have to be respectful to their oppas."

Aish. You both stand by the door, Wonwoo back-hugging you like a teddy bear a child got from a Christmas store. You try to push him away, but he is too strong for you. He carried you until you came to the couch. Attempting once again, you bit his hands, and you ran to the door. But he was laughing. What the heck...

"Ey Y/N, why are you too serious?"

"Aish. I should leave now. Bye."

You hurried soon. But you left something. You shrug it off, and continued to walk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you work today, Jackie has been fussing because of the comeback of Seventeen, which will be in a few days. They are still "missing", then Pledis, their company, has released teasers of a track called "Missing In Action", which shows the escape of Seventeen from the mall, then cuts as Hansol shuts the camera. A scream was heard from Jackie as soon as she sees you.

"OH MY MOTHER OH MY FATHER SEVENTEEN ISN'T LOST THEY'RE SO GOOD IM VERY"

"Shut up, they're just in my place..." you whispered. Good thing she didn't heard you. You continue to work, but then a customer bugs you on getting your number.

"Hey miss...."

"I'm off Steven, take care of this customer for me."

"O to the kay, Y/N!"

You left the shop. It was a bright day, sunny and cheery. You suddenly saw a familiar face. It wasn't someone you knew. It was someone you just knew. He was the PD of Seventeen, Doogi PD nim. He seems to look on a piece of paper. You approached him just for reasons you yourself don't even know.

"Oppa..."

"Ya! Aren't you the one living at xxx xxxxxxxxxx street?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"Show me your house, I feel lost."

Well, that was quick. After a few minutes, you see yourself with Doogi PD near the door. As you enter, every Seventeen member welcomed you and PD nim, but you noticed Junghan, Seungkwan and The8 at the back, waving a poster saying "count". As you count them, you realize one of them missing, Wonwoo. You immediately excuse yourself, and rushes to find him. You search through your contacts and call him.

"I knew you would call. Meet me at the library, I'm writing lyrics. Bye."

Ah, what a pain. You rush to the building's library, where books are almost refrigerated by the really cold AC. As you look for the little guy which isn't little, you found him writing his lyrics on a corner near the table. Then you sat with him.

"Ey oppa, why are you even..."

"Stop talking, come here."

You were both close, but he wanted to get "closer next to you". You remember how you saw him live on a performance of San E and Raina's A Midsummer's Night's Sweetness, being the male dancer.

*play the music if you want, I would suggest it too ;)

As the sun touches your skin, you felt hot. Then you see him. Making his lyrics. He was sparkling. You looked at him, and he notices you glance at him.

"It's okay, look more." he was flustered. You see people near you looking at the both of you. You were flustered too. So you had to do what has to be done.

"Oppa, come with me."

Wonwoo followed you. As you exit the library, you noticed how he has literally no disguise to keep for himself. Luckily, there were no "fans" who knew him. You went to him and gave him a beanie you saw on the couch an hour ago.

"Ya, why did you have to go out? Did you know that Doogi PD is already at my room?"

"Really?"

He runs to the room as fast as he can. He can participate in ISAC if he wanted to, you thought. As you approach the door, Wonwoo smiles at you.

"Thank you." he said as he grabs you and hugs you. You saw Hansol looking at the both of you. But he didn't saw you. You were a bit disturbed, but you just continued having fun with the other members. The China line helped you clean the whole house afterwards.

"Jun oppa, Minghao oppa what will happen to you now?"

"Maybe we'll go back to our company after this comeback period. But who knows? CEO nim is unexpectedly surprising." Jun said.

"We want to stay here so we can see fly..."

"It's dragonflies, *speaks in Chinese*"

"Oh, oh, dragonflies!" Minghao said.

As you clean, you see Seungcheol, Jihoon and "the hyungs" practice their choreography, lyrics and everything. You soon realized that maybe, after a few months, they had to leave you. And not have a possibility to see hem once again. Will they remember you? Will you remember them? As you think of these things, you seem to not really bother about it. You felt that you were in the verge of knowing them more than 13 guys, but as men who would soon be a part of your life. Ew, what?

"Y/N," someone held your hand from behind. As you approach the room, you see that it was Wonwoo, holding your hands tightly. You face him, but he was too.... hot? You were surprised at how he acted. You turned to him, and said,

"Oppa are you okay?"

"Y/N, I have been keeping this to myself, and I have to tell you."

"What?"

You feel nervous. Once again, you felt the unease to your surroundings. The awkwardness was around the four corners of your room when Joshua came in.

"Sorry, I was just trying to get the guitar."

Wow. It felt MORE awkward. As Joshua scrambles to get outside, Wonwoo was still looking at you.

"You do know that we are here for a reason right?"

"Yes?"

"What?"

"Uhm... no?"

"You don't know why we were here?"

"Yes....... and no."

"You know about the comeback right?"

Then you remember. The comeback. The media play. And the news.

"Uh, sort of. I think it's coming back now."

"Well, you do know that this is all work?"

"Yes."

"I think it's best not to grow fond of us, except me."

"What are you talking about?"

Your heart begins to thump really hard. Then he spoke.

"I think you should stop caring now."

Then, he shocked you with his next words.

"Because all the members are secretly in love with you. Including me."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yaay! I'm here to announce my original story which might be released sometime next year, so please anticipate! Have a good day! Fighting!