Chapter One

|Streave Hudson POV|

The swishing winds blew my bedroom curtains up on the rail, inside the room. I thought I had closed the windows overnight. I woke up at the last blow, closing all the windows and dropped flat unto the soft comfy bed. My mouth opened wide. It was already past six in the ,morning.

I brushed my palms over my face to get back my vision and not feel drowsy.The smell of last night's popcorn was all over my palms and reminded me of the party Caybridge Ridge threw at his place the previous night. I can hardly remember what happened last night but I'm still hoping I didn't break my youth rule.

I reached for my toothbrush, squeezing some paste on it's surface. I washed my mouth and gently rubbed the bristles of the brush on my teeth. My morning breath existed until I was done brushing.

My phone ringing and vibrating at the same time made me drop the sauce pan with half cooked egg in it. "Hello" I said over the phone. "Streave?" Clara said. "Yeah? I'll be there in a giffy" I said clinching my teeth. "Girl, hurry up.The Professor is almost in." She replied before she hung up. I cleaned the mess on the kitchen floor before breakfast, grabbed my car keys and sped off.

* * *

Spur shouted my name with his British accent just when I was stepping into class. I took a step backwards, turned back still hoping I wasn't late for class.
Spur reached for a hug when he had appproached me. I placed my right hand on his chest keeping that distance and walked away.

"Miss Hudson, this time you are late. What happened?" When I tried explaining, he cut me short and said "see me after class" I lowered my head in shame and used the tiled floors' view to find and empty seat in the room.
"Hello pretty" Stephen whispered. I really wasn't in any mood for chit chatting. I mean I was already in deep shit with the Professor. We can all imagine what he would do when he gets angry after the talk. I stretched for my notebook and pencil from my bag ignoring what the kid said. "Pretty?" He pestered again holding my arm. I raised my hand ..pretending to ask a question relating to the topic on board till Stephen was done with his crap.

* * *

Yes, the lesson was over, and it was time for me to face the crowd. Why am I trembling like this? It's no big deal to others. Could it be because it's my first time? Streave, Streave, breathe in. You're over reacting. He's not going to kill you or anything. I sighed and followed the professor to his office.

"Have a seat dear." He showed me the seat. Dear? Isn't that a little too awkward? I was lost. He asked why I was late and the excuse I gave' I suppose wasn't so juicy. He stood up and sat on his table close to me. He began, "you know i want the best for you. I'm not going to scold you because I love you ..." he held my hand. What? What does he think he's doing? He's like 50 plus and he is flirting with my guts? I almost slapped his face but ... I gathered my human self and remembered he deserves respect and probably he isn't what I think he is. He pulled me up gently with my hands and managed to push me against the wall. Before I knew it, I could feel his hands holding on to my waist and his breath hitting my skin because of how close our body were. Now this was just it! I knew he had something going on in his dirty mind. I snapped out of my thoughts when he reached for my lower lip with his. Screaming was no use because his office and it's surroundings seemed abandoned so i pushed him away and left his office with my blood boiling wanting to hit something real hard.