Chapter Four

|Spur's POV|

The nice aroma that found its way into the room was my early morning fresh air. I stretched out of bed at my third yawn and slowly tiptoed to the kitchen. There was my cupcake, still with her loose top and buggy shorts from last night. She looked hideous in those in a special way.

I walked gently behind her, placed my hands on her hips, and gave her a morning kiss on her cheek, "Morning dear" I whispered into her ears.

"Hey you're up" she smiled, still chopping some veggies.

"Yes." I pulled away.
"How was your sleep?" I asked walking to grab some fruits from the dinning table.

"Not bad"

"I'm going to have my bath then, so we can have breakfast and leave for campus" I suggested.

"Sure sure" she agreed.

|Streave's POV|

After my hot bath, i noticed I was getting a bit late so I threw something on, tied my hair in a loose bun, picked up my bag and went to have breakfast with Spur.

"You realize we are running late?" I questioned, placing my bag on the couch before heading to the table.

"Yes cupcake"

If I had said I was going to skip breakfast, Spur wouldn't allow me to so I ate fast and when I was halfway through, i then realized Spur had stopped eating.

"What's wrong?"

"You're eating too fast"

"So ..."

"So stop. I'd rather watch you get scolded than watch you die."

I burst into laughter, "Don't be silly"

"Eat up quickly and let's leave, please" I pleaded.

*   *   *

"Streave!" Jennifer called out as Spur and I entered campus.
"I missed you.." She hugged me without noticing she made me let go of Spur's hand.
I miss you? Isn't that for the fifth graders when they get back to school after a long vac? I hugged her back anyways.

"I see..." She paused
"You have company" she began teasing.

We burst into one short laughter.

"Cupcake, I'll see you later, after school. Before I forget, Jeni, keep her safe!" He stressed on safe and hugged me before he left.

"Cupcake?" Jennifer rose her eyebrow up before laughing.

"Oh shut up!" I laughed.

"Class?" I asked.

"Yeah, Science class"

*   *   *

I was so glad I was done with the day with no sign of thee professor. I was seated on the bench on campus where there were few buildings and mostly grass, I was waiting for Spur to finish his class.

He's in his final year and he's graduating soon. I'm excited he's almost done with school. He once mentioned his mum's office and he working there after college, but I don't know if he's changed his mind.

Albert Squash is his closest friend amongst the rest. He's also almost done with college and lives a few blocks away from Spur's apartment.

We used to go places, hiking and stuff until he had to move far away from us, but now I heard he's back, I'm so anxious but patiently waiting.

Thank You For Reading.

Please Remember To Vote and Comment.