Chapter Three

Later, his right hand went down his pant's pocket, hurriedly grabbing something.

Money? I questioned myself.

Was he flirting with the lady at the reception? Was he tipping her? What at all was he doing with that money being handed over to the lady.

Many awkward questions kept jumbling up in my head and blood began to rush up my face.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did either of them because he was and is capable of many things. Many unexpected things. I sighed.

The lady accepted the money with a clean smile and placed it right beside her on the desk. Spur smiled back and began approaching me.

Would I seem extremely inquisitive if I asked him what just happened back there? I was frozen for a while.

"Streave?" He held my waiast.

"Yeah?"

"Let's get going then?"

* * *

That idea of beating about the bush dawned on me and when I did so, this is what he said, "Do you want to know why I gave Veronica that money?"

Damn! He knows her name already. Jealousy was written all over my face. Silence was my reply because at that moment, I could feel my blood boiling.

"I asked them to reserve a room for us when you were at the ladies, but since you didn't like the idea, I had to pay off" he said calmly, steering on the car wheel.

Now I was ashamed. Speechless. Then he laughed, "why? What were you thinking?"

"No. Nothing." I muttered.

"Okay, now we're almost home. Are you okay now?" He smiled, showing a bit of teeth.

My heels were the first things I thought of taking off. They were killing me! I dropped flat with my back on the bed, watching Spur unbutton his shirt.
I picked up my pyjamas from the wardrobe and walked to washroom.

"So you cannot change in front of your own boyfriend?" His hand held onto my hips and his head rested on my left shoulder. Basically, my back was facing his front.

I giggled and gently moved away from him.

Thank You for reading. Please remember to Vote and Comment.

Sorry for the late update though.

Add me on Facebook: Ay-Vary Scotch

Love!