chapter 1

The streets were empty, the birds were no longer singing, the trees were full of snow, people were in their homes, several lights were on on a beautiful late afternoon in London.
The weather was cold, winter had arrived in the city, as well as the rain, this was the favorite time of the beautiful girl with violet eyes, Rachel Roth.
The beautiful girl was in her small apartment, and was in her room, lying on her bed, waking up from her dream, Rachel's room was medium sized full of books scattered on the shelves and on the floor, with a giant bed and covered in thick fabrics, there were also several candles with different scents, she used them to meditate, Rachel believed it was an effective method to control a shaken mind, with incoherent thoughts.
the floor was a white tone, the walls of the room were beige, near the bed on the left side of the room, there was a small black armchair with a white pillow on it, right in front of the bed there was a closet with a giant mirror covering the entire area. front part of the property
Rachel got up from her bed and leaned against her headboard, opening her eyes, slowly getting used to the light coming from her window.
Picking up his cell phone right away, arching an eyebrow, he then says a little sleepily:
-Wow, I slept for a long time, the day is already ending.
As she was already awake, she got up from her bed to have some tea, stepping on her carpet she felt a slight tickle on her feet and let out a light laugh, the carpet was white with some black parts, it was plush, soft and pleasant to walk on. .
When leaving the room Rachel comes across a photo of herself and her mother Arella, she then bends down to pick up the small photo, arching her eyebrow thinking about how that photo had ended up there.
When he looked at that small photo, he remembered his mother Arella.
A woman of small stature with violet eyes and long black hair, Arella was such a sweet and gentle lady, but very demanding when it came to Rachel, always worried about how Rachel would react to her departure, after all, Rachel was just She had her and she had just Rachel. Rachel gave a heavy sigh, putting down the small photo, continuing her route to her mini kitchen, the room was of medium height, the walls were white with some black drawings, the drawers were brown matching the floor, no matter how small it was. kitchen, Rachel loved it. Opening her small drawer, Rachel takes out her cup to fill it with chamomile tea, then sits on her bench drinking some of the tea she had just put in her cup, enjoying the taste of the hot drink, taking in small goals to make the most of every drop.
Rachel loved enjoying a beautiful cup of tea and reading a good book, especially on cold, foggy days. After finishing sipping her cup of tea, Rachel continued packing her bags to visit her mother Arella. She wasn't very excited because she knew her mother would judge her for not following her dream career, being a writer, but rather for working in a small library (which was something Rachel loved) in Everwood, a town with few people, located in the united states, the city always had a cold and calm atmosphere, not much happened there, which was good, but tiring for everyone. As soon as Rachel packed her bags, she took a long, hot shower, then dried herself off and put on her clothes. His pants were black with a delicate and very comfortable fabric, his sweater was a fuzzy white sweater with a high collar and stripes around it, his boots were common black, but comfortable.
As soon as he stepped out of the house, he felt his entire body shiver, so he picked up his bags, locked his door and left to meet his departure transport. A while later: As soon as Rachel set her feet on the bus stairs, she closed her eyes and took a long, heavy sigh, and then got on the bus, looking for her seat to rest. She spent a short time looking for her seat, soon after finding it, she came across a young man, a dark-skinned boy, of medium height with black, curly hair sitting in his seat.
R-excuse me kid, you're sitting in my seat.
G-no, I'm not, I'm sitting in my seat-he says, handing the paper to Rachel.
R-it can't be, this is my place.
G-Can you prove this to me?
R-yes, I have-he says, handing the paper to the handsome young man.
G-it looks like there was a small mistake, well, it looks like you'll need to find another accent, young lady. R-nothing like that, get out of there now! This seat is mine.
G-are these modes? And who is sitting here anyway? Me or you? As soon as the young boy said this little sentence a wave of anger ran down her spine, Rachel narrowed her eyes, just wanting to pull that being out of her seat, she wasn't going to give up her seat so easily, Rachel wasn't like that, and so looking at the man of medium height with great contempt in his eyes, taking a deep breath he said:
-Let's resolve this situation in a more civilized way. This wasn't what the young woman had in mind to say to that annoying little being in front of her, but she didn't want to prolong that useless and stupid fight. Driver-please passengers, I don't want to interrupt the couple's fight, but this beautiful young woman needs to sit down in her seat immediately so we can proceed to the airport. R-oh, I'm sorry sir, but I can't sit in my seat.
B-but why? - asked the confused driver.
R-this boy is sitting in my seat-he says pointing at him.
G-in my defense, this is my seat ma'am.
R-ma'am? I look about your age! Rachel says, narrowing her eyes. M-oh, it looks like there was a little mistake in your seat numbers.
R-not trying to be rude, but we already understand - says Rachel without any patience. Besides being old, she's grumpy, says the boy, teasing her.
R-look here...-before Rachel could say anything, the driver interrupts her.
M-young man, you can sit next to the boy so we can continue the journey, thank you!
R-I... Before finishing her sentence, the handsome black-haired boy pulled her to sit next to him. Not wanting any more confusion, Rachel just accepted that situation that was bothering her a little, she put on her headphones, a beautiful but sad song "the night de met" as sad as this song seems to be, its lyrics are beautiful and deep, Rachel appreciated that, a beautiful song, or as she preferred to say "a work of art" and indeed that song was a beautiful work of art, a feeling. Soon after, he took a book from his bag that coincidentally was in harmony with that beautiful song, the book was medium in size, on the cover there were two people following different paths, but in their expressions they seemed to be sad about the situation, and so the journey continued. to the airport, with good music and a good book to go with it.