UA entrance exam!

#  Second POV - [Reader]’s POvYou had been secretly fidgeting with your hands while upholding a straight posture

You had been secretly fidgeting with your hands while upholding a straight posture. You walked alongside your brother, but he was nervous as well. You could almost immediately tell that he was very nervous when he walked with you to the entrance exam.

You sighed softly, remembering the events of that morning, such as how your mother saw you trying to sneak out early this morning and skipping breakfast. She forced you to wake up Izuku, and much to your dismay, you did, she even forced you to eat breakfast with the three of them, you groaned internally and walked faster than Izuku, not caring about him at the moment, for this entrance exam meant everything to you at this point.

You had to win it, at least get a good score to get into UA, or else he would be mad at you, no, disappointed even, because he thought you were perfect for this mission. So you kept your confidence as much as you could, but dark thoughts played in your mind.

You watched as Izuku almost fell–almost.

That was when a girl with short shoulder-length cut hair saved him. Using her quirk, you knew it had something to do with gravity since Izuku was currently floating off the ground.

You slightly scoffed as you strolled away from your brother's little love blossom scene, that isn't what you're here for, and certainly, if your brother knew so much about this hero school, then he should know that as well.

As you walked away and somehow made it into a big auditorium without getting lost, mainly because you followed the other students that had gotten there earlier, finding your seat number was kind of hard, But you managed to find it, you watched your brother fidgeting in his seat, but gushing over the Pro Hero that was announcing, which was the Pro Hero - President Mic.

You weren't really sure of what happened next since you weren't paying much attention to the pro hero and the way your brother was called out by another student for his muttering, you got up from your seat as soon as the annoying pro hero dismissed you all to your stations.

You looked around and saw a bunch of people. Most were mutants, but some weren't. 

You sighed softly, your quirk wasn't for battle at all, but you were improving in your words, manipulation, and mainly your endurance to everything, you know your mother didn't have enough money to buy a sword for you, so you made one yourself.

You looked down at the Diamond sword you made, it wasn't a looker, but it was the one that gave you many victories in the past, you were happy when you asked to use your weapon during this, but it was prohibited from being used elsewhere.

You knew your brother was weakling, but seeing his twig of a body building up muscle, you didn't want to prod any further.

However, you looked at the huge gate in front of you, as did the other students. But then it got you thinking, what if you had two quirks? Because when you were little, you noticed  that whenever you gave yourself a command, your clothes would act on it, like with one day when you were helping your mother with dishes, you accidentally dropped a cup, with a quick command to yourself in trying to catch it, your shirt quickly caught it and brought it to your hands. So you had two quirks, you just haven't thought much about the second one.

Maybe you should train with—

“OKAY, START!”

You winced at the Pro Hero's loud ass voice, so you hurried up and ran, so did the other students that ran faster than you–you weren't a runner, and you knew that from the heart.

You ran fast, slicing a three-pointer once you saw the thing, but as you stuck onto the machine, you noticed that it had a hatch, opening it up, the memories flooded your mind.

“Hey. Should we add this?” “No, to'll be too powerful, just add this wire here so no one gets hurt.”

You smirked slightly as you basically destroyed it from it’s core, watching as it explosives when you landed. That was good.

Twenty-four

That's good, right? No! You have to get more. You looked around and almost became desperate for another stupid robot. You looked at the stupid person that caught themselves in. Being stuck under the debris that the 0 pointer caused, you rushed over to push off the huge piece of building. You tried to slice it off, but it barely made a dent.

Get It off, get the hell off!

Your second quirk activated, your sports shirt expanded, and lifted it the debris and threw it into another robot, adding on your points.

You looked at the girl, she looked no older than you, short black hair tied into a ponytail, her pencil clearly broken, And her notebook paper scattered, you looked again, an unfinished drawing of vines.

Kneeling down, you started to put your hand over her wound, a bright light—almost pink and white shined,  healing her left arm and lower stomach quickly.

“TWO MORE MINUTES!”

You blocked out the Pro Hero's loud voice and focused on healing everyone you could in the area. until a loud ass buzzer rang in your ears. You looked around you, seeing the people who were thankful for your actions piled up.

“Thank you very much, Onee-san!” 

Big sister?! You were clearly somewhat younger than some of them, but still! “I'm sure all of you are older, I'm still young-”

“Onee-san, if you don't like the nickname, we'll call you auntie!”

Auntie?! “Auntie? But… thank you for the name. Let’s go back now.” You said, regaining your stern confidence.  “Go check to see if anyone else is injured.”

“We will!”

You looked around and wondered how the hell the school could afford this fake city?

|EDITED ON OCT 2024 SATURDAY!|

I will possibly edit this in the future! I'm sure of it, I'm now tewatching the show, and I made this in the first three episodes, so forgive me if I missed anything!