The Slip.

This is the very first chapter in The Weasley and The Veela story.

Small warning this story will contain Flashbacks but I've made them perfectly clear. It's the only way I can include scenes from the past without having to write six years with no love interest which is the main reason the story is created.

I thought I would post the first chapter here and see what you think before making a whole new book.

Italics are for thoughts.

One morning in the Weasley's kitchen where his mother was making breakfast for their grand family, she had eight children, seven boys and one girl. The two oldest boys have already left the nest.

They would return to the nest in a couple of days time as the Quiddtich World Cup was soon approaching and they would be joined by Ron's friends Hermione Granger and Harry Potter.

Molly Weasley began to set the table when her fourth son, Y/N came downstairs.

He was tall for his age but not overly so that it appeared comical. He had red hair that wasn't as red as her other children looking more like a reddish brown which matched his brown eyes.

Y/N held a permission slip behind his back as he thought of the right way to say what he wanted.

It wasn't money-related so its chances probably increased ever so slightly.

It was completely safe, well that was a half lie but he had experience with it before so he wasn't walking in half-blind if anything it was dangerous but it was completely safe.

Well, it was a baby creature when Y/N first dealt with them.

He would have asked his father to sign the permission slip but his father said "Ask your mother for permission, it's a big decision to go to Romania even for three weeks when your only sixteen even if it is for school."

So here he was.

Molly: Morning Y/N, sleep well?

Y/N had been up all night re-reading one of his older brother's books on Dragons and had only gotten to sleep as the sun began to rise.

Y/N: I guess. Um, mum can you sign this permission form for me, please? I asked dad and he told me to ask you.

Molly: Sure, Y/N. What is it?

Y/N: Basic stuff. Something for my future, just to get experience, you know.

He said telling a half lie, it was for his future but it was far from basic.

Molly: Okay, give it here.

She read over the letter as every parent would have done and she barely got halfway through the letter before she slammed down onto the kitchen table.

Molly: You'll not be going to Romania to work with dragons!

Y/N: Why not? It's perfectly safe, it starts after the Quiddtich World Cup and I'll be working with Charlie.

Molly: It's not perfectly safe, I wi

Y/N: It's alright for Charlie to do it but not me. That's not fair.

Molly: He's older than you and much more experienced.

Y/N: So he can show me the ropes in Romania and make sure I don't get into any danger.