The Story

Many years ago the overlords and the crimson council ordered some Trollans to go out and get ready to start colonies on other worlds. They wanted to make relations with other worlds outside their part of the universe.

He sent a small group to Eternia. It consisted of Montork a magic teacher, his wife Esso who was skilled zoologist, their baby son Snoob, Ilyne a healer who is the sister of Montork, Unzo her husband who is a powerful wizard who is a protector. They were just a few of them in that group. Another thing was Ilyne was going to have a baby. Unzo wanted to find a place for them to stay once the get to Eternia until the baby is born and they find a place of their own.

They arrived on Eternia. "Look at this place," one of them said. "it is not as beautiful as I heard from travelers," he said.

"I heard one traveler speak of this place it is the tar swamp," Montork said.

"Help!" they heard.

"Someone's in trouble," Unzo said. He headed to the source of the cry. The other's followed him. They saw a young boy sinking in the black tar like water. "He needs help," he said. "Magic I say time to give this one and his friend a help hand," he said using his magic. A tree picked up the boy and placed him on solid ground. The boy was holding a kitten. "Are you alright kid?" he asked.

"I am fine thanks to you, I'm Adam," Adam said.

"Thank you," the kitten said.

"Your pet talks?" Unzo asked.

"This is Cringer," Adam said. "and yes he does talk," he said.

"Well we need to get out of this storm," Esso said. "Snoob and the other children will catch their death of cold," she said.

"I would like a nice safe place to rest dearest," Ilyne said.

"Ilyne we do need to find a place where you can rest my love," Unzo said placing his hand on her round belly.

Adam could see she was going to have baby. "I know some place where all of you could rest," Adam said.

"You do?" Unzo asked.

"Yes follow me," Adam said.

They came to the palace. "What is this place?' one of the Trollans asked.

"The royal palace of Eternos," Adam said.

"A palace you mean where royalty lives?" one of the other Trollans asked.

"Yes," Adam said. "I know the king and queen will want to help you guys," he said.

"But won't they be upset that a kid who is all wet and dirty bringing a bunch of aliens in to there palace with out their permission?" Esso asked.

"They might be a little upset but relieved when the kid tells them what happened," Adam said. Then they went inside.

"Adam there you are," a man said approaching them. "Where have you been?" he asked.

"It's a long story man at arms," Adam said. "These people called Trollans need to talk to the king and queen about something and need help," he said.

"I see," Man at arms said. "Where were you might I ask again?" he asked.

"I was exploring and I accidently ended up in the tar swamp," Adam said.

"Adam you got to be more careful," Man at arms said.

"Thanks to this brave Trollan here I am safe," Adam said pointing Unzo.

"You did good work I know the King and Queen will relieved to hear that," Man at arms said.