ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɴ' ᴀꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ - ᴇᴛʜᴀɴxʙʀʏᴀɴᴛ

If yall wanna see how Bryant looks like just go to my other book 'Our Code'

Disclaimer: Ethan here is intersex here just the 😽 and not the 🍒 . So if not comfortable please leave. 
SMUT INCLUDED

this oneshot is inspired by love song from rhianna + future 🫀

𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
Bryant and I had argued earlier and we had to attend a party and act like we never fought. During the drive home I didn't look at him and only out the window. It was dark out and the car ride was silent. We only argued because i offered to help him for work since i knew he was tired and he was a ruler of a big mafia that literally stretched worldwide but he told me no. I'm just worried for my fiancé is all, is that too much?

Sometimes i wonder if he ever thinks about me when he works. All i need is for me to be in his possession but that's probably not going to happen anytime soon, maybe ever.

𝗕𝗿𝘆𝗮𝗻𝘁'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
Ok I do feel bad for arguing with my love, i really didn't mean to come off that way at all. Yeah, I've been busy and didn't want help but when he asked me if I actually loved him it did break my heart. I do love him very much and i do need his love and affection vice versa but i need to give myself a break from work and talk to him.

𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩
Once they got home Ethan quickly left the car and went upstairs to their shared bedroom. He undid his belt and kept his long curls down. Now he had on a navy blue t, and women's boxers that had marvel graphic designs on it - boxers cause these were way comfortable. 

Bryant got on the bed and lied down, shirtless but wearing grey basketball shorts. Ethan yawns being tired he wanted to talk but didn't know how to start. 

"Baby, I'm sorry for being stubborn and not giving you enough of my time." Bryant starts and pulls Ethan closer. They cuddled comfortably and Ethan replies, "I forgive you.."

They both knew Ethan wasn't completely sure so Bryant adds on, "And yes I do love you even when busy. To be honest I do crave your love and affection when I'm busy." 

Ethan felt better hearing that and they ended up kissing. A kiss that was filled with forgiveness, apology, love, but also longing and desire.

 A kiss that was filled with forgiveness, apology, love, but also longing and desire

How they cuddled 🥹🫀

and they had their intimate moment..

jk

The kiss grew hotter, small noises left Ethan's mouth. Bryant's hand moved down to Ethan's ass and gave it light squeezes while Ethan's hands rubbed around Bryant's lap slowly but surely. Bryant's tongue found its way in Ethan's mouth, exploring every bit of him. Ethan's mouth tasted like cheesecake, Bryant's favorite.

If they both needed love and affection from the other, they would gladly provide it.

Soon, Bryant hovered Ethan while they kissed. Bryant wore only his grey boxers and was already hard but wanted Ethan to beg for it. Ethan's shirt was up, revealing his stomach and didn't have his boxers on. Bryant's hand was under Ethan's shirt, gently rubbing a nipple adding a little more friction to Ethan while Ethan's soft moans were heard. The kiss broke and Bryant went down to the throbbing, sensitive area on Ethan. 

𝗕𝗿𝘆𝗮𝗻𝘁'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
I went down to his sensitive and throbbing clit and lied between his legs. I placed my tongue on it and began lapping my tongue on it. I gave it small pecks, sucked it. He taste so good 😩 .

(yall outta pocket but if Bryant was a dad this would be his top emoji: 👍🏾 am i right or not 😭??)

I heard his small gasps and moans and felt his back arch off the bed like it was a reflex. His fingers were tangled in my hair while his breathing grew more labored.

𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I felt a wave of pleasure mixed with ecstasy as he ate me out lorddd he was tew good 😩 . Once I felt all dis getting way tew good i let out a low moan as my hips moved a little with Bryant's movements. 

𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩
Ethan could barely form words, only words of desperate pleas mixed with his fiancé's name. When Bryant heard the stuttering please he spoke with a low growl, "What's that?"

"I-I need you..I need it now ~ !" He begs. Bryant was glad to give it to him and sat up. Ethan whines feeling the absence of heat. They both kiss and found themselves fully naked. 

Bryant realized he forgot to stretch him out but Ethan was begging for it and so he didn't say anything. Ethan obeyed Bryant's command to lie on his stomach ass up, giving Bryant a back shot of his body. Bryant slowly entered Ethan and Ethan wasn't expecting the pain so Bryant let him adjust a bit..only 5 seconds and then grabbed Ethan's waist. He began thrusting but made sure it was enough for Ethan. Ethan's moans and skin being in contact with each other was the only thing being heard. 

Bryant began going faster and grabbed a handful of Ethan long curls, going deeper. "Fuck ma, you're so tight." 

Ethan whined and his eyes rolled to the back of his head, he was being stretched out and was sensitive but this all felt so good, he was in heaven.  Bryant couldn't hold back, Ethan just felt and sounded soo good and so he went faster and went in all the way. Ethan let out a cry, "W-wait too deep..!" He says. 

Bryant smirks, "It's all or nothing my love." 

Ethan's moans got louder as he held onto the sheets tight. Each moan being a testimony of what his fiancé was doing to him. Bryant guided Ethan's arch which somehow led him to go a bit deeper tho he was all the way in. Once he heard Ethan's cry and desperate pleas to not stop he knew he got the spot. Bryant then began pounding in that spot and Ethan began trembling, getting tighter. 

Bryant groaned feeling Ethan get involuntarily tight around him. Ethan felt close and whined, "Im so close..~"

"cum fa me baby." Bryant says with a low growl. 

Ethan releases and Bryant kept going but Ethan felt overstimulated and trembled underneath Bryant. Soon Bryant released but didn't pull out when he did. He slowed down then pulled out. Ethan lied down and turned around to face him, he was exhausted. They kissed a sloppy one and "I love you"s were given then afterwards covered themselves with the blanket, too tired to wash themselves off tonight. Bryant lied his head on Ethan's stomach and held him near. "Oh and guess what?" Bryant starts.

Ethan looks down at him, "what?" he presses his head into the pillow and sighs. 

"I didn't use protection." Bryant confesses.

Ethan shrugs tho now there was a high chance of starting a family. "What can I say?" 

Bryant chuckles, "Goodnight, love you."

"Love you too."

ʟᴏᴠᴇ + ᴀꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ETHAN + BRYANT
💍

alr bye yall, tell me which ships yall wanna see 😊 . 

AND GUYS I THINK I JUST FOUND MY SIGNATURE: 💍
and also how did i do for smut? i think i did AWFUL but oh well