ɪᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ - ɴᴏᴛᴛɪ x ᴅᴅ

⚠️!!THIS ONE IS NOT A SHIP!!⚠️

𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
I went to bed after arguing with David, that nigga was so annoying and always wanting to take control of the guns.

I slowly drifted to sleep

..

The next day here we were again, arguing!

I take the gun but he's quick to react and grabs onto it. I now had it in my hands, it was jammed and I was just trying to show and tell him it was. I hold the gun to the side of my head and was about to trigger to show it didn't work but he takes my wrist, thinking it wasn't jammed.

"ETHAN NO-"

BOOM!

I flinched then heard a loud thud. David was on the ground unconscious with blood on him and me. "David..wake up!" I kneel down next to him.

"Alright stop acting now, this isn't your blood..!" No response.

I then realized what I've done. I begin screaming his name and my entire family comes in, concerned and when they saw what had just taken place they panicked. My dad called the ambulance and my mom cried, trying to wake her son up.

I was sobbing, guilt was heavy on me. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to I swear!" I apologized over and over.

Jay hugged me to comfort me but i just couldn't calm down. Johan added pressure to the wound and Melz was panicking.

"My baby.." I heard mom crying.

I winced and hugged Jay tighter.

"Im so sorry..i didn't mean any of it..i'm sorry..!"

𝗗𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗱'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
I came into Ethan's room to apologize and plus, dinner's ready. I hear him sobbing and frown. I walk up to his bed and hear him apologizing, his breathing was heavy, trembling and he was sweating bad. Shit, he's having a nightmare!

I shook him, calling out to him but when it doesn't work I shook him harder. "ETHAN! Wake up it's not real!!" I yelled.

Jay came in quick, hearing me yell. "What's happening?"

"He's having a nightmare!" I said, feeling worried.

Jay quickly walked in and helped wake him up and Ethan woke up. "Ethan, what's wrong?" Jay asks.

He was still trying to normalize his breathing but small sobs left his mouth. When he saw me he immediately stood up and hugged me. Was it about me?

I hug back and Jay caresses his back. He began crying more and that just shattered my heart. He apologized over and over again. "Ethan what was it?.."I ask with my voice slightly shaking.

We got him to calm down a little and he says, "I shot you..you died and they buried you..It was all an accident I swear."

Both Jay and I understood and reassured him. Everyone else came upstairs confused but once they knew what was going on they comforted and reassured him. He didn't leave my side, even if I was 2 inches away he came close by.

After that he slept in my room, close by and for a few days.

ɪᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ
NOTTI X DD
🫀