02~What's in the past?

Hello My Bubbles👋🎀

I haven't uploaded any chapters for the last two weeks due to some personal reason and I'm really sorry for the inconvience. From now on I'll be regular💕

Let's start today's chapter🌟

☆°☆°☆H̆̈Ă̈P̆̈P̆̈Y̆̈ R̆̈Ĕ̈Ă̈D̆̈Ĭ̈N̆̈Ğ̈☆°☆°☆

       जो तुम ना हो तो हम भी हम नहीं
                जो तुम ना हो तो
                हम भी हम नहीं
ना चाहिए कुछ तुमसे ज्यादा तुमसे कम नहीं

                    🥀🍂🌷

They all reached their house cum villa

They all reached their house cum villa. They dropped Saarah to her house which was just miles away from Kritika's house.

The whole car ride Saarah was busy in admiring the view meanwhile Kritika was lost in her thoughts about that person with whom she collided in the airport, that person wasn't the problem but his presence somehow affected her.

This feelings weren't new, she had felt all it but now it gives only her pain and tears. The feelings with the person whom she loved more than herself were now just a thrones to her heart.

No matters how much she tries to forget him, but she can't.

Somewhere her heart still wants him but then

why did she left him?

Why did she run away from him?

Why did she choose to forget the one whom she can never?

Why did she choose pain and tears herself?

What happened five years ago?

These all question were in the book of her past whom she locked somewhere in her heart and not want to open that again.

"Princess?" Kritika's chain of thoughts broke when Vikrant called her. She looked at him confusingly.

"Ji bhai?" Asked Kritika still lost.

"What happened princess? You're looking lost somewhere, Is everything fine?" Asked Vikrant getting worried about her. He had seen her venerable state and if he is afraid of something in this world that's losing his princess.

About kritika's past no one knows except Vikrant and Saarah even though they also don't know the whole truth that what made Kritika to change her path from the person with whom she thought to live her whole life.

"Nothing! just tired, let's go inside I'm so excited to meet everyone," Said Kritika trying to change the topic as she doesn't want to spoil his mood because of her.

They all went to the main door of the house where everyone was waiting.

"Sona," Said kritika's father with tears in his eyes as he was seeing his daughter after years.