1~

Author's pov...

The sun's rays streamed through the window, waking jisung with an unwelcome intensity. “Woah, what a beautiful morning. Again disturbed by this sun,” he complained, squinting against the bright light. He dragged himself to the washroom, splashed water on his face, and got dressed for college, his movements automatic.

Once he was ready, he checked himself in mirror, jisung has an endearing charm that sets him apart. His warm brown hair is slightly tousled, giving him a relaxed, approachable vibe. When he smiles, deep dimples carve into his cheeks, instantly lighting up his face and making him incredibly inviting.

His eyes, framed by stylish black glasses, are a striking shade of hazel, revealing a thoughtful spark that hints at his intellect. Despite his nerdy aura, his muscular build showcases the dedication he puts into fitness, balancing his love for books with an active lifestyle. He often wears cozy sweaters and well-fitted jeans, but today decided to go with random pair of blue shirt and white pants.

he walked straight out of the house. No one cared if he ate or not; his parents were too busy fretting over his grades. He sighed, the familiar weight of indifference settling on his shoulders as he slumped into his seat at the desk.

"Wanna grab a burger before the class starts?" A sweet voice was heard. There she is, jisung's bestfriend, Lily.The short curly hair girl with her sweet smile which complemented her beautiful almond eyes. 

"You brought it already didn't you? You knew i would say yes" jisung said, he knew lily. Lily always buys him something before their first class cause she knows exactly how austin lives and how careless he is to not have breakfast on his own.

Class began, and Mr. Bang, their teacher, stood up with a grin. “We have a new transfer student here” his mocking tone and a gentle warning adding in ,"i would like you all to be nice to him or else you might have to face me" 

The new guy  stands out with an irresistible allure. His chiseled jawline is sharp and defined, casting a striking shadow that accentuates his strong features. His piercing eyes, a captivating shade of deep blue, hold an intensity that draws you in, sparkling with confidence and mischief.

His hair, tousled yet effortlessly styled, frames his face perfectly, the dark strands catching the light and highlighting his strong brow. Every inch of his toned physique is a testament to his dedication, broad shoulders tapering down to a lean waist, showcasing muscles that are both sculpted and inviting. When he walks into a room, all eyes are on him, an intoxicating mix of charisma and charm that leaves a lasting impression.

“Hi, I'm lee minho,” the new guy introduced himself, his voice smooth . “I’d appreciate it if I could just live alone; I prefer not having new interactions.”

Jisung’s eyes narrowed. Minho seemed to soak up the attention, his looks drawing whispers and glances from their classmates.

He doesn't care much about his surroundings but he hates it when an attention seeker  person is infront of him. 

 As the class started no one paid attention to it, too busy looking at minho. Jisung hates it when someone disturbs the class. Minho seems so arrogant and bitchy to him, as if minho's only motive of his life is seeking attention. And to jisung's respectful badluck, he got paired up with minho for today , which meant they are going to sit together. 

He felt a surge of irritation. "Why did they even paired you with me? Ugh, i already hate your guts ," jisung said, the words slipping out before he could hold them back.

Minho smirked, leaning back in his chair. “And who said I care?” he shot back, his tone mocking as the bell rang to signal the end of class.

Jisung left, his heart pounding, annoyed by the unexpected confrontation. Behind him, the guy’s laughter echoed in his ears, and jisung vowed silently that he would not let this new guy get under his skin.

________________________________

I tried new writing style.. Lets see if i enjoy it.