Ch. 3 - The Progress

Back on the original earth when they're still players, Samui---under Kiyotaka's order---managed to create a company and turn it into the richest company in Japan in a mere nine months.

In this world, Samui tried to recreate her achievement in the last three years. Although her new company hadn't reached the top 3 yet, Emperor Investment---the name of her new company---was already in the top 5 of Japan's biggest company.

It's precisely because of how rich she was that her mansion---located in Kandou, a town next to Kuoh---rivalled Bael Castle in size.

However, Kiyotaka wasn't surprised in the slightest. He didn't even ask about the money she used to start the company. There's no point to ask that. That's not important at all. What surprised Kiyotaka was the one that welcomed them.

There're a lot of servants working in the mansion. But none of them, except the one that welcomed Kiyotaka and Samui, was special. They didn't have sacred gear, and neither did they train in magic. That short woman was the sole exception.

"Boss, is he...the one?" asked the girl -- she's roughly on the level of ultimate devil.

"Master, she is an interesting human." Samui ignored her question. "She manages to achieve self-reincarnation by tricking a shinto goddess. Her name is Oda Nobunaga, Nobu for short. I think she can become your additional servant -- she's one hell of an archer."

"Why are you working for Samui, Nobu?" asked Kiyotaka. "You are a Japanese. Shouldn't you cooperate with Five Principal Clans, Kyoto Youkai, or Kanto Youkai to find a way to undo the seal that isolated Shinto Pantheon?"

Although Kiyotaka spent the last three years without leaving Bael Castle, it didn't mean he lack knowledge about the world. Samui kept him informed by sending a scroll full of the information once a month.

So, naturally Kiyotaka came to learn that Shinto Pantheon had been sealed from within by Izanami around four hundred years ago. It's said that Izanagi was controlled by Izanami. That's why Amaterasu and the others couldn't do anything to break the seal.

None of them was confident to fight their mother, not when the mother controlled their father.

"Well, the boss beat the shit out of me and forced my servitude. More than that, she plans to conquer Japan and all supernatural faction within Japan. That's my dream in my first life, but I failed. This time I'll definitely achieve it with the boss' backing."

"Was you a male?" asked Kiyotaka, trying to get the answer that confused him. "History says Oda Nobunaga is a male warrior."

"Well, I acted like a man. I ate with men. I bathed with men. At that time, I was treating myself as a man and forced myself to lust after women. I was quite funny, hahahaha!"

"What about now?"

"I guess I have become normal," Nobu shrugged her shoulder. "I am told that gay, lesbian, and transgender alike are those with mental problems. That's why they become astray. As a warrior, I can't possibly allow myself to be treated like a girl with mental problem."

"Who told you?"

"A church's priest did. But let's put aside that nonsense, Mister. I want to know if you are the boss' sugar son?"

Kiyotaka's eyes immediately landed on Samui, but the busty blonde quickly averted her eyes.

"Samui, re-educate her," said Kiyotaka and continued walking, as if nothing happened. "I'll visit Grigori for a few hours. Make sure you're done educating her by the time I return."

Kiyotaka didn't wait for a response. In the next second, he was back in Underworld.

He was not in devil territory. Kiyotaka didn't lie to Samui. He truly went to the fallen angel territory: Grigori. And almost instantly, the whole fallen angel territory was imprisoned by Multi-Dimensional Barrier---it was one of his nine ultimate spells.