Buggy the Clown.

Luffy relayed Morgan's actions in Shells Town to headquarters, flooding the soldiers with a profound sense of relief, as if the weight of years had suddenly been lifted from their shoulders. Helmeppo, along with Koby, was to be dispatched to HQ, operating under the assumption that Helmeppo's behavior had been shaped by his father's tyranny.

They were all taken aback, Koby included, when they learned of Luffy's unexpected role within the Marine ranks.

The Marine System encompasses a hierarchy of ranks, each crucial to its operation. These include Fleet Admiral, Admiral, Vice Admiral, Rear Admiral, Commodore, Captain, Commander, Lieutenant Commander, Lieutenant, Ensign, and Warrant Officer, extending down even to the role of chore boy. Additionally, the system features various specialized ranks that serve distinct purposes within this structured organization.

What enabled Luffy to effortlessly defeat Morgan, despite the seemingly trivial one-grade difference in their ranks?

There are four distinct seas, with East Blue renowned for being the weakest among them. Furthermore, Luffy dedicated himself to intense training at Marine Headquarters, sharpening his skills and resolve.

At the dock.

The new Commander, Ripper, stood at the dock alongside his crew.

"Goodbye, and thank you for saving us!" the townsfolk shouted, their voices filled with joy. Luffy and Zoro waved exuberantly in response, grins spread wide across their faces as the ship gently drifted away from the pier.

"Soldiers, salute!" Ripper commanded. The ship gradually faded into the horizon, leaving behind a scene of camaraderie and gratitude.

A day later

Before them stretched a desolate town, lifeless and forlorn. The Market Roads bore witness to signs half-erased by time, their messages faded and forgotten. Buildings stood in decay, crumbling as nature slowly reclaimed its territory; resilient grasses pushed through the fissures of the pavement, defying the silence of abandonment.

"Are you certain he would be here?" Zoro inquired with a hint of skepticism.

Mmm... This was his last known location before I embarked on my journey, Luffy remarked.

As they scoured the streets in search of even a single survivor, a distant explosion suddenly reverberated through the air, capturing their attention. With adrenaline surging, they sprinted toward the ominous sound.

"Ahhh... please, let me go!" cried a young woman with fiery orange hair as four burly men held her arms firmly. Realizing that her desperate struggles were in vain, she adopted a daring posture, revealing a hint of cleavage. With a smirk, she proposed, "I'll do whatever you wish if you free me."

Haha! My apologies, Missy! Their eyes sparkled with an almost cartoonish delight as drool pooled at their chins. "Captain Buggy is furious about your little stunt and has ordered us to bring you back to him." She cursed her misfortune, lamenting the cruel twist of fate that had brought her to this moment.

As she was being pulled back toward Buggy, a voice pierced the air: "Oni Giri." Instantly, the woman's eyes went wide in disbelief. In an astonishing display, the men collapsed, all at once, their bodies hitting the ground as the echo of swords slid swiftly back into their scabbards.

"Wow! You possess remarkable strength. I'm Nami; let's join forces—80-20, whatever treasures we uncover," she said, her voice captivating as she extended her hand. The man regarded her with a mix of skepticism and disdain. "I'm Zoro," he replied curtly, "and that decision isn't mine to make."

A voice called from behind her, "I'll make you that offer if you can show me where Buggy the Clown is."

Nami turned toward the sound of the voice, her gaze landing on a tall, striking man who wore a broad smile. A rush of heat flooded her cheeks. After a moment of stunned silence, she exclaimed,