Introduction

A stylized girl with a sharp eyes walks through the hall of the elegant black mansion. She went to her bedroom and jumped into her bed.

Girl : Ahh What a paradise?

Her voice is neither deep, nor husky. She closed her eyes peacefully, but it is interpreted by a call. Irritatively she attended the call.

Girl : Hmm

On phone : Boss!! Everything is ready.

Girl : Just make it sure everything is prefect.

On phone : Definitely Boss!!

The girl hangs up the phone. She sighed and entered the bathroom. She took off her shirt to reveal the tattoo of the Phoenix bird on her back. She submerged herself in the hot water-filled tub. She changed to a white shirt and a black pant. She reached a godown. Each and everyone respected her with a bow. She sat infront a man, 45-years .

Man : Impressive!!

She smirked back in reply.

Man : OK. Let me come to the point. Here is your advance.

A bodyguard who stood behind the man took two steps forward and placed two suitcase on the table. The girl took the notice of the suitcase and a small smile appeared on the corner of her lips.

Author : Let me introduce who is this girl.

She is a Mafia who is know as Phoenix.  Everyone is scared just by hearing the word Phoenix. No one know neither her real name nor her real identity even her bodyguard. She is different from each and every person in the world. No one can predict her next move. Importantly she is beautifull as moon.

OK bye kitties🥰💖
Next episode......