Chapter 11~ 1 and 1/2 years later

1 1/2 years later:

In the New Jersey Airport

"Hey sweetheart! " Mikey shouted so the whole world could hear just before a huge smile spread across his face from ear to ear. Man it had been so long since I'd seen that adorable smile. I had been in California the past two weeks and man did I miss Mikey. But I was back now and everything was going to be perfect. We even talked about hanging out with the gang again.

" So what should we do tonight?" Mikey asked still smiling.

" How about pizza, and bowling. and laser tag" I said.

I was so excited to see the gang. The only couples that have lasted this past year and half is mikey and I and kimmy and jason. Everybody still hung out with us but just as friends.

"Sounds great." mikey said " but you're paying"

" Yeah right" I said before playfully punching him " because I'm the famous one."

I was actually surprised how well the ICONiacz had handled 'mikey and I' this past year. I guess they just got over it and accepted it. It was about time. No more hate. No more death threats.

I guess I was just lost in thought because next thing I know Mikey had his lips up close to mine playfully taunting me.

I softly kissed his forehead before handing him my bags and saying " If you want a kiss on the lips you're gonna have to take these bags to the car."

We walked towards the car and all I could think about was seeing my friends, I think Mikey even tried to talk to me once but I was too concentrated to listen to him.

MIKEY'S POV

look how beautiful she is? How am I so lucky? Everything about her is perfect. Her eyes, a light blue almost ocean blue. Her hair, a soft gold,tied back into a little bun. Her walk, the way she carries herself with confidence. Her voice, a soft tender, new york voice. She's perfect, but most importantly she's mine.

" Kalen" I said "...Kalen" I had something that I needed to tell her. She must just be out of it.

KALENS POV

We finally reached the car and got in.

I placed my lips on his almost unexpectantly. He seemed a little surprised....but good surprised not surprised like somethig bad had happened. or at least nothing he had knew about. My lips felt in the right place for once in the past few weeks. I felt his tongue asking for entrancing before his tongue slipped into my mouth and we sat in the backseat catching up on the past few weeks.

We finally reached my house and mikey hurried and got out and opened my door while I grabbed my purse. I went into my house and grabbed some money and changed my outfit before we headed back over to mikey's.

"Mikey,you don't even know how muchI love you" I said.

"Kalen?" mikey asked

"Yeah, mikey?" I replied just as we pulled up to his house

MIKEYS POV

There was something I really needed to tell her but everytime I was going to tell her something else popped up.

She ran towards the door but just before reaching the door she called back " Aren't you going to come?"

I hurried along not knowing when I was going to be able to tell her.

I was running out of time, this had to be mentioned soon.

KALENS POV

I put my hand on the door handle to nervous to ope the door because I knew all my friends were in there.

I stood there for a minute replaying memories with my friends over and over in my head. Mikey finally put his soft hand over mine and twisted the door handle open.

As mikey pushed the door open as saw all my friends starting with Kimmy and before the door was even opened i ran through and me and kimmy jumped and hugged each other. After me and kimmy were done hugging i went and said hello to everybody else.

I was in mid conversation with vinny when Mikey came over and joined the conversation. He put his hand around my waist.

"By the way Mikey, where's madison?" I asked him and then I saw his smile turn to a frown, as did vinny's.

I pulled Mikey into the other room.

"What's going on" I asked remember a few years ago when Madison and I had been in that janitorial closet.

"Madison...........Madison" he stuttered " He was" Now Mikey was tearing up.

"He was in a car wreck" he finally blurted out.

"He didn't make did he? " I asked almost crying myself.

"No" Mikey answered crying.

I hugged Him till Vinny came to see why we were taking so long. We stopped hugging before Vinny came and hugged us. Even though Mikey and Madison had their ups and downs I knew that Mikey really missed him.

A tear streamed from my face. I would miss him so much.

After the little party before we were going to go play lasertag I bought some cookies and walked over to The Alamia house.

Mrs. Alamia answered " Hello Kalen"

" Hello, Mrs. Alamia" I smiling" I brought you some cookies."

Mrs. Alamia and I visited for what seemed like 3 hours before Mikey called me.

" Umm.... where are you?" he said

"The Alamia's"

"I'm at your house waiting"

"Oh crap! I totally forgot about the party."

"Get over here" mikey said before hanging up.

I really was a caring person, I felt so bad for the Alamia's, he was a good kid, we had so many memories, some good and some bad.

I said goodbye to his family and I hurried and got to my house. and there was Mikey just where he said he was going to be sitting on my bed waiting.

"I'm so sorry" I said reaching into the top dresser drawer and grabbing a pair a pale yellow capris.

I grabbed a white shirt out of my closet and looked back at mikey.

"What" he said

"Are you gona get out so I can change." I replied

"No." He said. Man did he have a funny attitude sometimes.

"Fine " I said " But close your eyes."

I started getting dressed and then I looked back at him and he was staring straight at me.

"Whatever" I said finishing getting ready, because it's not like I care if he sees my bra or my underwear. He's been my boyfriend for two years now, I think I should be comfortable showing him my bra and underwear.

I drug him out of the room since we were in a hurry and everybody would be waiting for us.

we picked up pizza on our way and then headed to the laser tag centerand had a fun night.