PLAYLIST + CAST

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

FALL IN LOVE !
OFFICIAL PLAYLIST

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

:Side A

i. My love — Davichi
"Every time your face comes to my mind. My trembling heart in my chest al ready decided. Isn't it you?. My Love will you see me who is filled with love. Can you see this love? I love you. Today too, I only think of you, another day passing by like this, tears are falling while smiling. A stupid-like love"

ii. Symphony - Ft. Zara Larsson
"I've been hearing symphonies, before all I heard was silence, life was stringing me along then you came and you cut me loose, was solo singing on my own, now I can't find the key without you, I just wanna be part of your symphony"

iii. DOWN - Jo Yuri
"The way you look at me. I like that. I'm falling in too deep, I'll take that. You're a sea full of stars, too bright to fit in my heart. Light me up with your stars. I feel like I'm going to fall for it If it's you, I'm down, I won't hesitate anymore, fall for you. If it's you, I'm down, don't stop, come closer, spin me round and round

iv. Love me back - Fromis_9
"I know you love me back, even if you don't say it, even if you don't show it. My two heated cheeks show it to you. I can't wait, call me, I'm definitely fallin'. The growing smile is spreading, yeah. Do you want, want, want me too? I love to get your attention, babe, what I need is only you, please tell me that you too, please don't try hard to hide it"

v. Like a star - Kwon Jin-ah
"It's only you for me, the only one who came to me, like a dream that gets farther away the closer I get it hurts, what do I do? Can you see my heart for you? Can you hear my voice calling for you? You shine like a star, I'm drawing you out in the sky, I will protect you"

vi. Star - Colde
"If my tears fall down in my universe, turns into a new world, time to find my way back home, don't feel nothing no more, you're the one I long for, now it's time to go, all the memories got stuck, I'm tired of the past, I want to break away

vii. This love - Davichi
"If I turn back time will the memories get erased too? I know I'm saying things that I can't even do. For me, only times that are colored by you are passing by. I love you, I thank you for holding me so warmly, I can live because of this love"

viii. Love wins all - IU
"Dearest, darling, my universe. Would you take me along? To a place I can't dream with my poor imagination. Run away from the world, run on
go to the end with me, my lover, crush me in your arms, give me a lovelier kiss, lover. Love is all, love is all, love, lovе, love, love"