Chapter 1

All outfits will be on Polyvore!

Alyssa- http://www.polyvore.com/moments_chapter/set?id=78231499

Chapter 1

"OMG! Did here? Nialls coming to town!" exclaim multiple teenage girls around me. I just roll my eyes and continue to plow through the halls of high school, happy that it was finally my last day that I have to spend locked up in a cramped building with these fangirls.

They never seemed to get over the fact that Niall Horan had walked these hallways, breathed the air that they breathed. Sometimes, well always, it was really annoying.

You see, Niall and I had a past. One that I would rather not share right now. And one that caused a giant hatred between the two of us.

I continue to push through the crowds of people, eventually breaking free of the mass of bodies, only to be grabbed by the wrist and spun around to face someone I was not in the mood to see.

"Hey babe, are we still on for tonight?" asks my ex-boyfriends Erik.

"Erik," I state frimly, yanking my wrist from his grasp. "When will you get it though your thick skull that we broke up. We. Are. Not. Together. Anymore."

"Come on babe, you know you want me," he says, adding a wink at the end.

"If I wanted you, I wouldn't have dumped you," I snarl, alot bitchier than I intended. I was usually the sweet one, but he was really starting to piss me off. We went out for about a year, but he was really posesive and got jelous easily so I got fed up with it and broke it off. I would have done it earlier but being the goody-two-shoes that I am, I didn't want to hurt his feelings. When you gotta be a bitch, then you gotta be one.

"Whore," he spits. I roll my eyes at him and walk away, hoping that I would never have to see that douche bag again.

A little more background on me and Erik. He had liked me for a couple years before I had agreed to date him. Causing him to feel as if our realtionship was a lot longer than it really was. He told me he loved me 2 weeks into our realtionship! Of course I didn't say it back but after that I really didn't want to break the guys heart! Curse you, stupid conciounce!

I dumped him after he started asking for, ehem, more. I came from a really strong christian family and wasn't plannign on losing my V-Card anytime soon.

We have been broken up for about a month and his friends kept on bothering me and he actually threatned me. But I didn't take it seriously.

I breathe out a sigh of relief as I stepped into my car and drove of the campus, aka hell, for what I'd hope was the last time ever.

I had left a lot of memories there. Some good, some bad.

But I had new memories to make. And I was ready to start.

I KNOW ITS SHORT. LONGER CHAPS STARTING NEXT. if you check out my other fics (hint hint knudge knudge) then you'll see chaps average about 2-4 pages! This is the shortest chapter I've ever written!

but thats sorta just an introooo

i wanna get to the INTERESTING part of the book cuz you guys dont really care about her usual life el oh el.

READ ON MY NOBLE STEEDs!

One vote till the next chap?

YES INDEED!

-Jackie xx